• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Every time I try to go to Team Plasmas headquarters their leaders and a bunch of Grunts are blocking my path and I can't get inside to continue the game. Also I think the gym leader for the 8th badge in the Zhery League is standing near route 415 and he just stands there and I cant talk to him, and I can't talk to the Team Steams either Please Help.
Not he doesn't. He is in cave of Dragonbreath City.

TheTrout

TheMasterBlastiose
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Not he doesn't. He is in cave of Dragonbreath City.

I'm talking about a bug in the game and how Team Steam show up and block my path and I can't get through. I think the gym leader is just a part of the bug because he shows up too and I can't interact with him either.

View attachment 67300

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
How can i get alpha litograph ?
Coz i know that i need it to enter MT Draken, a guys is blocking my way :<

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm talking about a bug in the game and how Team Steam show up and block my path and I can't get through. I think the gym leader is just a part of the bug because he shows up too and I can't interact with him either.

View attachment 67300
Again, it's not a GL.
As for this bug, just move one OW to the side with Advanced-Map.
For some reason this flag isn't set properly...

How can i get alpha litograph ?
Coz i know that i need it to enter MT Draken, a guys is blocking my way :<
In Steam base.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
I have a problem with this hack in victory road after battling Red. When i run and i pass the second chair it freeze every time please help me

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
I don't really understand why you ask this question when you clearly bothered with deleting the part that wasn't directed at you so you should have seen it...

Ok i understand i mean i now what u wrote, but i don;t know what does mean :<
U now ... i;m not so "pro" i;m just a beginner

TheTrout

TheMasterBlastiose
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013

Again, it's not a GL.
As for this bug, just move one OW to the side with Advanced-Map.
For some reason this flag isn't set properly...

In Steam base.
I honestly have no idea what this means. Sorry for seeming like such a noob my friend gave me this awesome hack. Can you explain it more clearly I forgot to mention that I have this hack for psp I dont know if this effects the game somehow or if it will help. Thank You :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
I have a problem with this hack in victory road after battling Red. When i run and i pass the second chair it freeze every time please help me

@ash143 can you help me

Years
I honestly have no idea what this means. Sorry for seeming like such a noob my friend gave me this awesome hack. Can you explain it more clearly I forgot to mention that I have this hack for psp I dont know if this effects the game somehow or if it will help. Thank You :)
Seeing you using a PSP emulator, this might be the problem as no other emulator other than VBA is guaranteed to run any hack 100 %.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ok i understand i mean i now what u wrote, but i don;t know what does mean :<
U now ... i;m not so "pro" i;m just a beginner
Download a program called Advanced Map, open a ROM with it. (In PC) Click on map with the wanted map, click on events bar and move one person so you can walk to the entrance.

@ash143 can you help me
That's bad... I don't really get what do you mean by chair but if you mean second round of World Tournament then... I don't really know as that event is pretty complicated scripting and any modification to the ROM may cause this...
You can try to repatch as this is the only possibility I see...

Years
Hi,

first of all this is a ****ing epic hack. Perhaps the best I have ever played.
I dind't read everything about L. Platinum, cause I dindt want to spoil myself. After I defeat the Elite Four I thought I was done with the game, but when I heard there are 8 more badges and a league I was like:
Oh my god, oh my god. It has 16 badges? **** what an epic game. 16 Badges!
You can say I jizzed myself.

So, thank you for such a game! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
i found the 2nd gym hard and i went to train my pokemon when i found myself far away from the 2nd emblem so i continued... i now cant go back to defeat it as i dont have surf and i cant get past the lava as i dont have the 2nd emblem.. i tried lots of gameshark codes (wallhack) and none of them worked. i would really appreciate help as i really enjoy this rom :O

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i found the 2nd gym hard and i went to train my pokemon when i found myself far away from the 2nd emblem so i continued... i now cant go back to defeat it as i dont have surf and i cant get past the lava as i dont have the 2nd emblem.. i tried lots of gameshark codes (wallhack) and none of them worked. i would really appreciate help as i really enjoy this rom :O
This is a bug we know about and it will be fixed sometimes when all bugs will be found so we can fix everything in one go.
As for this... if walkthroughwalls for Ruby really doesn't work then you have no other choice than to restart and be careful next time.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Hey! I was just wondering why my Eevee won't evolve into an Espeon. The clock in game says it about 9:30 AM and every time I try to evolve my Eevee it turns into an Umbreon. Any answers? Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
I'm stuck in Skyner Gym because of the arrow tile that is facing the wrong way. How can I fix this issue without losing my progress?

Back