• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Shiny Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Snivy, unless you want to get infracted, just credit the people whose tiles you're using.

Also, your story excerpt doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Badder than before? Destroyed? What? I don't understand.

The tiles were made by Alucus, and the RMXP format tilesets were made by neo-spriteman.

That means
Spoiler:

Years
The tiles were made by Alucus, and the RMXP format tilesets were made by neo-spriteman.
Then credit them in the OP.

That means
Spoiler:
No. That's not what I meant. Your plot doesn't make any logical sense. Read it and rewrite it so it actually means something. For instance, who destroyed Twinleaf? The dragons? Team Galactic? Both of them? "Starting by the dark day", "were not knowing" aren't English. Just, yeah. Please.

And, for the record, "badder" isn't a word. You mean "worse".

TheMarkCrafter

Years
S P E C I A L N E W U P D A T E ! ! !

The first thing that ever happened at The Game Dev. Forums!

Skill Screenshots!

SPECIAL NEW UPDATE!!!

The first thing that ever happened at The Game Dev. Forums!

Skill Screenshots!

Also...
Open the spoiler to see the update:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
I think you need to stop pretending that you "made the tiles". You didn't. It's obvious to everyone here that you have just stolen a bunch of tiles from various people who have already been mentioned. I seriously suggest you learn how to credit people for their work.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I'll give you 24 hours to add the proper credits to your thread. If not, you're thread's being locked, and you'll possibly be infracted.

Years
What the hell is this, Skill screenshots..? what, demo? theres about a billion errors in the first screenshot.. and demo coming soon?? Badder? is that even a word..?

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Read the thread!
I added the tilesets credits, the Pkmn Essentials Ds, and All!!

There are a lot more people who made the features of Essentials DS and other who made tiles in your game. They are known to have made them, so saying otherwise is stealing.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
There are a lot more people who made the features of Essentials DS and other who made tiles in your game. They are known to have made them, so saying otherwise is stealing.

Oh, i understand you! like Luka's vs seq.?

Update!

2 stories instead of 1 and i am making a pool by asking which is your favorite!

Last edited:

xCalierz

Don't look, it kills the irony
Years
...The story makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Team rocket destroyed the camera so people died?
Then how would you be able to go back and save it?
There's also the complete impossibility of a whole region dropping off the face of the earth.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
After posting the 1st gym leader's sprite and editing the music i will add the demo here =)

I have updated the indoor tiles.
Now its Platinum and Alacus.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
From what I've noticed, people have been giving you some very useful constructive criticism, and you seem to just ignore it.
For you to improve your game, actually listen to other people and fix the things that aren't right in your game.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
The Plot doesn't make too much sense...

How do you stop something that already happened?

Why would Team Rocket/Galactic move to and set up in a whole new region because of two teens and a Pokemon Professor? I am not a professional at game making but this seems a little...strange.

What makes this region of Ueno different then other regions?

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I believe this takes place ofter the events of Diamond, which means Team Galactic wants revenge on the player. I don't know, that's how I interperet it.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Pokémon Shiny Diamond
Credits

Poccil ~ Pokemon Essentials
venom12 ~ Pokemon Essentials DS
Alacus ~ Tiles
Spriteman ~ Resized Tiles-It's Neo-Spriteman, guy.
~~~~~Pkmn essentials DS credits~~~~~
Luka ~ VS Seq. and mouse model and etc...
Cybersam and Astro ~ Mouse model
CNG ~ Battle moves select menu
Help14 ~ Pokedex
Wichu ~ Sprites
FL. ~ Eggs Change and Unova Pokemon​

You need to go to my thread, and copy ALL of the credits, and then paste them here, because I know for a fact that there are at least 7 more people that contributed to my project.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
You basically took like 7 different styles of tiles and mixed them, which looks terrible. I recommend, as stated before, to stick to only one or two From the same generation (e.g. 8754321's DPPt/HGSS to GBA Tiles and Alistair's GBA tiles) or (BoomXBig's Hoenn remake tileset and perhaps Alucus' public DS tiles) Also, stick to 1 style of Overworlds. The only thing I would mix is GBA humans and HGSS Pokemon, which can still look bad btw, if you're not careful. Honestly, too many people use DP styled sprites so I recommend either GBA or BW.

That's all,
White

P.S: Touch up on your English a bit more, dude, we can't tell what you're saying >_>

Years
Oh, i understand you! like Luka's vs seq.?

Update!

2 stories instead of 1 and i am making a pool by asking which is your favorite!

Both of them are horrible. They lack explanation, detail and suspense buildup.

One day at the Sinnoh Region, the people felt scared cause of something strange, more than strange. I tell you what ?
That sentence doesn't even make grammatical sense.
Okay! Team Galactic/Galaxy controlled Dialga, and Team Rocket controlled Palkia, and still destroying (not the whole sinnoh) They destroyed some cities and some towns
Again, terrible grammar. What is the goal of these teams in destroying the Sinnoh Region?
ave moved into the Ueno region, that is full of joy
Why is this region "full of joy"?

The News: Sinnoh region is being destroyed soon, so move to an another region.
So everyone knows their home is about to be destroyed and they aren't doing anything about it?

some people didn't hear the news
HOW can someone not hear such monumental news? Provided they have a TV/Radio, that is, which most people in Sinnoh do.

Team Rocket destroyed the camera to make everybody die.
I think I just died.

@-This image
That is not Professor Oak, that's Professor Rowan.

Also, mixing tile styles is a horrible idea, stick to tiles from one "Generation" of Pokemon, the 4th being the best choice here.

One of the artists whose tiles you used is named "Alucus", by the way, not "Alacus" and stealing is looked down upon, very harshly. All you have to do is write a line of text, under the header "Credits". Most everyone knows whose tiles were used and no one is going to envy you, because you allegedly made a couple of tiles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back