• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am a believer!

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
Hello, my name is TheSecondComingOfCaterpie. If you want to know the meaning of my name, I am under the belief that when Caterpie was talking to Pikachu in the anime, he was talking about the religion of Caterpilliantiy, the belief that at the end of time, the god of all (Bug Arceus) will be reborn into a giant Caterpie, the believers into regular Caterpies, and the non-believers into a single giant tasty leaf. The Caterpies will then very slowly eat the giant leaf. I'm talking really slow. You know how a koala eats eucalyptus? Slower than that. And every nonbeliever will feel every bite and chew. When the Caterpies are satisfied, they form a cocoon, sleep until they gain 3 levels, break out, and turn into Butterfrees. The Butterfrees then make baby Caterpies, the leaf regenerates, and the cycle restarts. And it will be good.

TL;DR: Caterpies will feast on your photosynthesis.

Anyway, I am currently taking the Random Pokemon Challenge. I hope I make many friends.

See ya

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC! It's great to have you there. Do you have a nickname because your username is too long? Hope you have fun here and makes lot of friends. If you want, befriend or message me!

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I think it's kind of hilarious that you got that out of, what, the third episode of Pokemon? It's even more funny that if it were true, Pikachu seemed absolutely unfazed. Or thought Caterpie was just talking out of his rear end.

I dunno, I think it's funny to think of stuff like this. Welcome to PC.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
For a nickname, you can call me Caterpie or SCoC

Also, I believe Pikachu was converted. You don't have to be a Caterpie to believe, because inside, we can be what we want to be.

Back