• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Songs?

Guy

just a guy
Years
1. Too much bandwidth use.
2. It's annoying.
3. It'd be hell for dial-up users and those with a download/upload limit (like me).

Because of these reasons, having background music play automatically on our profiles and in our signature isn't allowed. Not to mention, there isn't a feature that allows users to set automoatic music play on our profiles anymore. However, you can place YouTube videos on your profile if you wouldn't mind that as long as they are appropriate for all viewers.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
Just to note, you can't have your youtube video set to auto-play, thanks to the way you put the code in in your User CP.
However, you can always just have a program like iTunes, Zune, WMP, WinAmp, and other music players playing music for you while you do other things.

But, seriously, think of those with slow connections and/or quotas.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
Years
Geez, sorry. Just asking. Didn't need a smart-aleck answer. Not saying names
G_T _N_O_U_U_!

I thought it might be too much anyway. Just wondering.

must... change... trainer card... when I change my user, that is.

Last edited:
Back