• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forums/chats do you think get trolled the most?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I've noticed tons of trolling on Yahoo! Answers. The typical "Why did you choose to be gay?" in LGBT or the typical Bush/Obama bashing and neo-Nazism type of stuff in the Politics and Government section.

Also the Sexuality section has too many forms of trolling to be listed.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
serebii and bulbapagardens XD i've seen so many meanies and spammers there someone wrote some imature things in my vm box >_>

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hm...... i guess here and gamefaqs.com with the common posting off topic and when people ask for pokemon movesets/natures they say 'the best move is insert pokemon name here's box sit attack' and for the nature they say 'the pokemon sucks too much to have a good nature'....

and yahoo! answers has gotten LOTS of trolling.....there's hardly any chance of NOT finding a troll on there....

Ayselipera

I've noticed tons of trolling on Yahoo! Answers. The typical "Why did you choose to be gay?" in LGBT or the typical Bush/Obama bashing and neo-Nazism type of stuff in the Politics and Government section.

Also the Sexuality section has too many forms of trolling to be listed.

I LOVE Yahoo Answers. The trolling there is almost always top of the line.
The religion section is crawling with good trolls. I spent a few really late summer nights just laughing at all of them. I haven't checked back there since July though so I'm not sure how it is now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Bulbagarden and Yahoo Answers, defiantly. Just take a quick glance, and your bound to see some sort of trolling around. xD

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
Years
Never been on any other pokemon forums so I don't know what they're like but I agree with Yahoo! Answers, and another forum I go to MyGnR has quite a few themselves, but hey trolls make things fun!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Other Chat.

Community Questions and Feedback.

I prefer the trolling right here to other sites.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
4chan is really bad, i stay away from there at all costs, its at the point where it is by no means funny. Some trolls are simply hilarious, but many of them there are stupid and boring.
Yahoo Answers on the other hand, have quite a nice handful of the intelligent breed of troll, if you know where to look, it's hilarious to read.
GameFAQS is quite bad, but i would say they flame more than troll there, nothing but insults, then theres the off-topic stuff, don't get me started on that...

The winner is youtube though, their ranks are filled with trolls, and they're all so stupid. All they can say is their stupid l33t speak, which is, of course, what outs them as 39 year olds still living in their parents basement/attic.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Firebot on Smogon. Serebii is fun to troll, so are upstart forums. And yeah Y!A has a ton of trolls, most of them are awful.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Given the apparent stupidity of Youtube's userbase I'm inclined to think they are all attempting to troll.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
The problem with Yahoo! Answers is that they don't ban the trolls properly. They simply "suspend" (meaing ban from Answers) Yahoo! accounts from accessing Answers but they can still use them for other purposes. It's as simple as creating a new account and continuing your trolling.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Planetspore, towards the end... me and the other guys in the Tribal RPG thought we were getting a bunch of new members, but in reality, people were spamming for Extenz.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
PC's IRC chat is FULL of trolls. It's pretty ridiculous. I gave it a shot going back there this week (I hadn't been there in about 2 months) and it was a bad decision. It's either completely dead or filled with people with nothing better to do than show off their own ego and denigrate (belittle, attack, criticize, insult) others.

Back