• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Maps in 3D

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
sweet...

Milk Shape rocks, not as good as maya or 3D studio max but it gets the job done without alot of investment. Next time you post can you upload the map file so I can try to put itin a game as a terrain. Im to lazzy to make maps like that. but there awsome!

What whould be awsome is if you maped all of pokemon red/blue i think ppl could really use that... well at least id have fun with it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Cool stuff. It's pretty basic, but it's sort of interesting to look at. I'd like to see you take a shot at making some more detailed stuff. Like actually making the textures and adding more detail.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
This is awesome! Looks like a world of warcraft map!!! I can imagine my second cousin moving his dwarf through it.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The 3D maps look neat. Hey, seeing the number of requests people are making, I'm sure this thread'll come in use. XD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Well, I heard you can make a 3D engine in XP using RGSS scripts and being a talented 3D mapper (the script thing isn't confirmed yet). Evidently, we now have a talented 3D mapper, so assuming I'm right about the RGSS, that's one down.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
The screens are nice! I disagree with the texture being bad comment- they fit the GSC theme really nicely.

If you release the ms3d or 3ds or whatever, I would definetly make an example of the map in action!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
The program looks just about the same as Anim8or, the only difference I see is that Anim8or is free...good luck with the GBA maps!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Have you ever made a game with it? Because I've heard that it's garbage.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Yo.

Ive made two demo games with 3d Game studio and ive used it from when it was A4 till now. It is vary awsome and it works great! I just dont have anyone that can make the models I whould need an animate them. I dont like doing that otherwise I whould be makeing a game with it now. :) But yes you can make games with it I just whouldet go from RPGmaker to 3d Game Studio because 3d game studio is done in C-scripts and there more advanced then those grabage RPGmakers that eveyone uses. Not to hurt anyones feelings but your only hurting yourself by useing them cus in the long run youll wish you had spent the time you wasted in rpgmake on a real language.

Back