• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just some screens of my new game, pokemon otoris. I hope to get it in the plot and story place soon..

Just a screen of your room, Later on maybe you can buy new things. It also shows a little white man thingy xD This is where you click the mouse and your chacter moves! You can still use the direction button, it's up to you..

screen1.png

Another screen of your room

screen21.png

Well and here's a map, don't know if it counts as a screen meh..

Home1.png

I'll probally change it soon, Also this game was made with AGS editor, which in my eyes is better then rpg maker xp..

Special thanks to allistar for the tiles, and me for the bed tile.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Some Screens Of Pokemon Malachite. Its been a long time since I've posted here.
Anyway Yhese are screens of an important island in the game.
If you notice this is actually the re mapped version of the first ever island I showed of Malachite back in the planning stages.
capture220.png
capture218.png

These are screens of the Lab? 0_o and Another important building!
capture219.png
capture221.png

Screens of some Homes on the island and a place to have battles.
Thats all I got for now. Lemme Know what you think.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Screenies

Here you are some of my game's pics. As you can see some are just recolors, but soon they will be totally made by myself. And the pokédex image is a little miss placed, i mean the text box but i'm too lazy to change it... for now.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Some Screens Of Pokemon Malachite. Its been a long time since I've posted here.
Anyway Yhese are screens of an important island in the game.
If you notice this is actually the re mapped version of the first ever island I showed of Malachite back in the planning stages.
capture220.png
capture218.png

These are screens of the Lab? 0_o and Another important building!
capture219.png
capture221.png

Screens of some Homes on the island and a place to have battles.
Thats all I got for now. Lemme Know what you think.
Wow, I really love that big building.
I see that you added Starly as a Dependency, is he the starter?
You have a tile error on the fence in the second screen.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Wow, I really love that big building.
I see that you added Starly as a Dependency, is he the starter?
You have a tile error on the fence in the second screen.
Thanx. and about the starly the answer is yes and no lol. and I cant seem to find the tile error?

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
capture218.png

That Image.
next to that lamp post there is a fence that cuts out early.

Waudby

I don't usually post anything in here, however I wanted to show off a new screenshot but not for Pokémon Odyssey TCG.

screenshot%202009.06.30%2020.38.05.0821.png

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Looks really well.
The overlay style is a good look for it.
I have been messing around with the HG/SS graphics myself, I might show off my menu here too.

Waudby

The overlay style is a good look for it.
I have been messing around with the HG/SS graphics myself, I might show off my menu here too.

Thanks a lot man, I wanna show off the rest of it as well, because the intro and outro animations for the menus look so nice now :D

looking forward to seeing something from you.

Atomic Reactor

@ Waudby: That menu looks really slick. I think you should move the HP bar over so it touches the right side.

@PokemonOI: I think you should edit Starlys colors so they match with the sorrounding tiles. Idk, more like the official colors?
Is that red haired kid silver? Or some other rapscallion?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
@ Waudby: That menu looks really slick. I think you should move the HP bar over so it touches the right side.

@PokemonOI: I think you should edit Starlys colors so they match with the sorrounding tiles. Idk, more like the official colors?
Is that red haired kid silver? Or some other rapscallion?
Alright I'll try and make starly better. And no that isnt silver Its the fire gym leader she's visiting her brother who lives on the island.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011

Oh, lookie, it's shiny and it comes in two's!
Looks real nice Waudby, the graphics look really slick.
I personally, though, preferred the original, the one that's in your sig.
But great work coding a dual screen.

Alright I'll try and make starly better. And no that isnt silver Its the fire gym leader she's visiting her brother who lives on the island.

I always thought Silver looked to much like a girl.

Last edited:

Waudby

Thanks for the critique Surf. A few people have said they preferred the original, any reasons why?

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Thanks for the critique Surf. A few people have said they preferred the original, any reasons why?

I like it better, mainly because the way you've presented it, it doesn't seem cluttered or spread out, it's more organized.

Waudby

I like it better, mainly because the way you've presented it, it doesn't seem cluttered or spread out, it's more organized.

Okay thanks. I'm trying to weight the options of including two screens or not. So far it seems like people don't want it. But with the single screen, the style I would like to use ends up feeling way to cluttered and inconsistent.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Okay thanks. I'm trying to weight the options of including two screens or not. So far it seems like people don't want it. But with the single screen, the style I would like to use ends up feeling way to cluttered and inconsistent.

It doesn't look cluttered, it's kind of like James Bond slick.

Waudby

It doesn't look cluttered, it's kind of like James Bond slick.

Haha I like it :P

my concern is with something I haven't shown here yet though, the bag screen. It's hard to make it look good and usable in the original style. It makes it look really cluttered and it's an effort to use it.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Haha I like it :P

my concern is with something I haven't shown here yet though, the bag screen. It's hard to make it look good and usable in the original style. It makes it look really cluttered and it's an effort to use it.

I had an idea that you could use for a bag system.
You could have the pocket's list on the top left hand side, with the list of items to the right of it, the item picture bottom left and the description under the item list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back