• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Forum Adventure!

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
We have three of us doing the main posts in a rotation method, but we can't continue it unless we get enough votes.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I guess it's my turn to tell the story. But we're at a tie; 1 A-vote and 1 B-vote. All we need is someone to break the tie, and I can tell the story. (If nobody breaks the tie for a while, I'll break it myself.)

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I guess it's my turn to tell the story. But we're at a tie; 1 A-vote and 1 B-vote. All we need is someone to break the tie, and I can tell the story. (If nobody breaks the tie for a while, I'll break it myself.)

In previous ties we have just used an online randomizer to decide between draws,just do that now as it has been long enough since the last post

Also to clarify, when a question post is posted the maximum time to reply with answers is 2 days, if there have been no posts or a tie between answers, we will use a randomizer to continue on with the story.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
The Story So Far:
We are a girl named Lily, who has embarked on a quest to save Latios after a request from Latias. Apparently, Latios was captured! Lily was taken out of Hoenn to the region of Ambrosia to get stronger. She wishes to take the gym challenge to measure how strong she is and see if she is able to rescue Latios. So far, she has befriended Ventus(Pikachu), Laxer(Zubat), Latias, and an Eevee.

The Story:
Rainshine Village; this is where Connecting Cave stopped. Lily and her friends looked around for Latias desperately, but nothing answered their calls.

"I guess she got captured." Lily mumbled.

"Hey guys! I found some awesome berries!" a friendly voice called. Latias had returned.

"You had us so worried!" Ventus scolded.

"Oh...I'm sorry." Latias pouted, before Lily realized something.

"There's the first gym! Let's go and challenge the leader! We're strong enough!" the little girl said, enthusiastically. The large party entered the gym, when an incredibly good-looking boy, about Lily's age, left. The boy seemed to be in a hurry, brushing past Lily before exiting the gym. It was only a brush, but Lily's face reddened, as she was stunned. Suddenly, a man in a gray suit approached.

"Hey there! I'm Steve! Take this Fresh Water before you battle the gym leader!" Steve grinned, abnormally. Lily took the bottle, but stared dreamily at the doors of the gym.

"Lily, snap outta it! We have to fight the leader!" Laxer scolded.

"The leader? He's not here...rumor has it he went to visit Static Tower, a short distance from this small village. He left early this morning!" Steve grinned.

"Did the boy say anything about where he was going?" Lily blurted out, blushing.

"Yeah, he said he was heading to Grass Meadow to train his pokemon...it's directly east of this town, and the tower is directly west." Steve responded.

Lily calculated her options:
A. Go to the tower and find the gym leader.
B. Go to the tower and try to capture an electric-type pokemon.
C. Go to the meadow and try to find the boy.
D. Go to the meadow and try to capture a grass-type pokemon.

Spoiler:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I choose A. I think we already have enough pokemon for the start of the story, there is still 7 more gyms to face and a bunch more adventures, so we have pleanty of time to catch some interesting pokemon. As for small details, the only problem is that apart from Latias our pokemon can't actually talk. You said that Laxer spoke to you. Latias actually translates what our pokemon are saying to us, otherwise that was good.

P.S maybe we could have a side question as to if everyone wants our pokemon to actually be able to talk. It could be like a virus that seems to only affect our pokemon. So in everyone's answers tell us if you want our pokemon to talk English or for them to just be translated by Latias.

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Let's lay down some rules...
RULES
1. For those who continues the story, make sure to only put 2 to 3 choices.
2. For those who continues the story, please do a "Our Story So Far..." so we know where we stand.
3. For those who continues the story, if it has been 3 days passed and there is a tie, break the tie using a randomizer. (Or if no one as commented yet..)
4. For those who don't continue the story, please spread this game around and vote only once.

Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl!

We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers. Suddenly, we get knocked down by a Pikachu, then gets accidentally get electrified by her. We get a good look at her, and she looked so frightened and hungry. So we reached into our pocket and brought out an apple for her to feed on, and after Latias talking to Ventus the Pikachu to join our team, we didn't have any pokeballs... So we went to the PokeMart to properly catch Ventus.

And we are now weirdly positioned between Hoenn and another region with Latias' brother being held up hostage, and we went through the Connecting Cave, filled with rock and flying type Pokemon... until a shriek came from the cave. Somehow, a Zubat was somewhere in the corners of a cave, with one of its wings stuck between some rocks. Latias communicate it it, saying he was attacked by a Cubone and the name's Laxer.
With a pokeball in our hands, we quickly helped Laxer with his problem, and offered to join the team... Luckily, he agreed. We make our through the connecting cave, and we come to... the region of Ambrosia, in Rainshine Village! "So Latias, where are we now?" We asked but no one answered. We looked around to find Latias missing!
"LATIAS?!" We shouted when we heard her screaming! We looked up and found her by some berry bushes, eating, and we lectured her for being careless.

Then, Latias suddenly points towards the gym, our first goal. So we went inside when a boy, about our age, passed by us though he touched us; which made us go red. Then, a man named Steve appeared in front of us, hands over a fresh water, and we're just standing there, admiring the designs of the door (or daydreaming our first match against the leader...) until Laxer scolds us, saying we have to fight the leader when Steve suddenly remembers that the leader wasn't there but went to Static Tower which was of west of the town but we suddenly remembered the handsome lad and suddenly questions his whereabouts, which was the Green Meadows which was east of the town.
So what now???

VOTES
A - 1
B - 0
C - 0
D - 1

Tie-Breaker!!! And it's... D.

Our Story Progresses...
We headed for Green Meadow, in search for grass-type pokemon and as we continued the search, the fresh breeze in the air was calming. We took a deep breath when the something blocked our sunshine. "What The-" We were interrupted by...
"We will take that girl off your hands, if you please..."

WHAT?!?
A. The bandits who stole Latios, are right there.
B. A group of pyshic pokemon who seems related to Latias, are right there.

Back