• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Development: Battle Subway Modifications

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I've found out from a member of ProjectPokemon.org that the Battle Subway Pokemon/Trainer Data CAN be edited and I manage to come up with the list of the original 988 Pokemon. Now the file did not belong to me originally... I managed to edit it and upload it with additional Pokemon, increasing the number of Pokemon to 1612. I was wondering if you think there should be changes made to the Pokemon in the Super Lines, place any changes you wish to make and I'll do my best to make it happen because after the modifications, I'm planning on making a patch containing the Pokemon & Trainer data from the Battle Subway to release to everyone on the forum, once I learn how to.

You can find the list and my modifications here in this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?jcp91l58n9pyrz7

Edit: I finally came up with a patch for all to try. Use xDelta that's within the .zip file to patch it.

Here's what the patch includes:

-Increases the number of Pokemon in Battle Subway Database to 1612.
-All trainers in the Normal Line have been modified and have a gigantic roster of Pokemon. You WILL be fighting over 300 species of Pokemon.

EDIT 5/15/13:
All trainers, except Subway Bosses, have been updated and only a few Subway Pokemon are edited to be more challenging.

The Pokemon Roster for Hilbert/Hilda (BW) & Nate/Rosa (BW2) have drastically increase.
There are now 310 Pokemon in the Attack line, 154 in Defense, making a total of 464 there will be huge variety of Pokemon your partner will have and yes, there ARE legendary Pokemon in their roster too.

One more thing... if you already have a patched rom, such as BlazeBlack2... don't worry. Use the NitroExplorer to extract the narcs from the clean rom that's been patched for the Battle Subway and reinsert them in the rom you're currently playing.

Leave feedback and any suggestions of who should I fix in the Super Line.

Last edited:

Kaphotics

♥ Quick Claw Guillotine ♥
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2018
all this has been known since the games came out :|

/a/2/1/1 (bw a214) copy of bw1 subpoke (/a/2/1/4)
/a/2/1/2 (bw a215) copy of bw1 subtr (/a/2/1/5)

you can't just add pokemon to the narc; the trainer classes have to be assigned them.

afaik you can't post narcs as they are pieces of roms; you can only post modification files (patches) that are only new-data.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
Ok, so how can I make a patch with the modifications? Because I did a test run last night after I learned the narcs must be unpacked so I can individually modify them. Big success and I'll post screenshots later to prove it. Right now the trainers in the first set of cars in the normal line has 247 Pokemon. Are making patches easy?

Kaphotics

♥ Quick Claw Guillotine ♥
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2018
repack the narcs with kiwids(editor.exe) -> make a patch with the patch interface (compares the two narc files)

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
...OK, I don't know how to make a patch and I'm trying to get help on how to make one...
in the meantime, I got the pics of what I did to show:

Back