• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles - Kanto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To All: No worries people. I know it is about that time for finals and exams. Make sure that stuff takes priority over this, but don't forget about us here! Post when you can though. The more activity the better!

To Zimvee: Don't forget to update your Trainer Card in your signature!

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
I posted now xD Another post where my Magikarp acts stupid and is used as the only thing it can be... A Pokemon Shield :P

_Diego//

Years
A'right, thanks. Two levels is just right :) I'll need to start figuring out more uses for Magikarp now, though. Hmm...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
*waves hand* As a distraction! While Juggernuat and Pikachu kick some serious butt. Haha, Magikarp's burp was incredibly funny pwnsome. XD

I'll be waiting for the others to post before I post again next, still can't decide if Adel should catch herself a paras. :/

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
I am doing Generation IV movesets. Why do you ask?

EDIT: OOPS!!! Forgot Smokescreen. I'll add it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
I meant Gen IV. I'm just tired...

Anyway, sorry about the confusion. Everything should be fine and dandy now. If you see any problems just let me know. I'll fix them ASAP.

Lash

Years
I wonder if I should wait till the group gets to Vermillion to be posting here in the OOC. Eh, what the hell, hello there everybody, he who RPs Nathaniel here. Can't wait till everyone gets to the Vermillion point.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Lash: You can post in OOC for now. You are technically part of the RPG as of now. If you'd like me to switch the moves around of your Pokemon before the game starts let me know. I can change them to any 4 of their Level-Up moves up to their current Levels.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
I like the idea of this rpg, if theres a spot open when a new region is reached or something please pm me

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
8D
Will we be able to do nugget bridge area before Misty? Bellsprout is one of my oh-so-favorite Pokémon<3

I do feel the need to apologize for the quality of my posts too. They should improve after this week, because starting next week, I no longer have to housesit. \o/

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Trainer Kat: Yeah, Nugget Bridge will actually take place simultenseously with Misty. Players will be able to choose what they want to do first. So, in theory, you could definitely catch a Bellsprout before fighting her.

Don't worry about the posts, we all have off moments. I hope to see you back to your posts of old soon!

Lash

Years
Hey, Brawler, would you mind if I made just a random battle post, that will lead him into the place he will stay till the trainers reach Vermillion, in the PokeCenter? I haven't roleplayed in awhile, so I just want to see if I have it in me to make good quality posts like I used to.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Lash: That would be fine. You can do a post. If you've read the rules and stuff, I have no problem with that. If you'd even like to make it a training post for one of your Pokemon, go right ahead. Just make sure we are all clear on your character's location (somewhere near Vermillion City, obviously). Have at it!

_Diego//

Years
There, my last post on Mt. Moon. I'm sorry for such a crappy battle, if it can even be called one. It's just that I have this exposition tomorrow and I got bunches of things to memorize ><

Yeah, Yeah, Sorry. I'll do a very good post tomorrow:) Delete... Scratch for Seismic Toss.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
I totally forgot about Bite, sorry about that ^^;

Ophie will have her Tackle deleted for that Bite attack please, thank you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back