• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

What do you think of my game/story so far?

• Brilliant!! you should work for gamefreak!!

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Awesome!!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • adverage...

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • it could use some work....

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • your an inslult to pokémon fans!!!

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
ya the backyards do make an interesting, yet natural addition.
You should try adding more houses so the map dosen't look to plain though...
but u dont have to...i couldnt make anything half as good as that, so im in no position to give advice lol
keep up the good work ^^

well its the starter town so more houses would just wrek it... i might re map it with the same desinge but smaller so there is less open space....

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
This is a very interesting concept! I like the Idea, and It is truly unique...I hope to see some actual fakemon soon...good luck ;)

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
Years
Hmm interesting, I just joined and i think it is good!!!! Iwanna join your team! wanna join mine? i have been making this pokemon version called Pokemon Legends and Pokemon Fantsies, I just started about three months ago. I have made about 80 pokemon. I wanna do 200 pokemon, 30 pokemon I have made the name but not drawn it yet.

Exiled~Shadow

Years
if you wanna join the team just pm me with the format in the firs post...

and i also want to include a few more pokemon than normal... if you think about it our world has millions and trillions of species of animals and then there are variations of those species... take the common dog for example there are about 1 thousand species of dog allone so i am hoping to include atleast 400 pokemon + variatons like a south pacific horsea for example.. i know its alot of pokemon but its a big, BIG reigon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2009
this sounds cool but could you change the hero's sprite and make it more "young" and "hip"

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
if you wanna join the team just pm me with the format in the firs post...

and i also want to include a few more pokemon than normal... if you think about it our world has millions and trillions of species of animals and then there are variations of those species... take the common dog for example there are about 1 thousand species of dog allone so i am hoping to include atleast 400 pokemon + variatons like a south pacific horsea for example.. i know its alot of pokemon but its a big, BIG reigon!
dude tat would be awesome!!!
anyway, do u mean 400 new fakemon r wat?

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I voted 'average'; the idea isn't bad, but it could still use some fine tuning. Lunar, Solar & Volcanic types are kinda' covered already by other types; I don't see much of a point to those 3.

On a side note, those who are just reading the thread: No, it's not Pokemon AND dinosaurs; it's dinosaur Pokemon. Oy........

Exiled~Shadow

Years
dude tat would be awesome!!!
anyway, do u mean 400 new fakemon r wat?

yea i do and thankyou for the feedback and votes!

and yea i do like the starter consepts but sadly i allready have them... dont forget these are ment to be dinosaurs and maby read the story again and legend... that gives a bit of an idea of the starters...

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
dude u got a third page!!!!!! WOOOOOOTTT!!!!
anyway...i can't help but comment at how AWESOME ur maps r!
do u wanna map for my game?
PLZ?????????????

Back