• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Seeing as how Tatt has not been here since last year. If someone wants to own the Misty club. I can close this one. However if no one wants to own it then I will just leave this one open. PM me if you want to own it. Then I will close this and name the new person who may start the club.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'd recommend to you all (as former high-ranking Misty club member) that no one take ownership. I'd rather see the original club alive than to end this one and start a new one for little or no reason. I see that we're getting along rather well without leadership, and a leader here would be one in name only. It's not like we do anything more than post pics and drool over them.

So let's just keep a good thing going, club members. Capice?

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Agreed. :classic:

I don't see any signs of anarchy here!

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Ya ownership in this club would only be a name, and anyways we've all sort of owned it by joining. We have no need for a leader, Misty is our leader :P.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
This place has too much memories of the people who left PC...and who started this honoring club for Misty.I would never ever join a new make of this place and destroy the speacial bond here.Everyone here is a family to me and i do NOT wish for a new club with a new leader.May this place live on forever.....

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
maya miyazono said:
This place has too much memories of the people who left PC...and who started this honoring club for Misty.I would never ever join a new make of this place and destroy the speacial bond here.Everyone here is a family to me and i do NOT wish for a new club with a new leader.May this place live on forever.....
sorry i just sent the pm....

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
I'm not on the members list either but I don't care. The only thing that matters to me is that everyone here knows I'm a member. A list doesn't tell that you are part of a club, your knowing that your part of the club is all that should matter.

Edit: Apparently someone thought this post was mean or offensive because I got a bad rep for it, I'm sorry it sounded that way, all I was trying to say was it's ok if your not on the members list, we know you are part of the club.

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
sorry

i have changed my mind and do not want the club closed i'm sorry i was being a jerk and maya miyazono i think i have alter ego or whatever its called that is evil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back