• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I watch as all the Celebis revive their friend. Through all of this, I had been weeping. Now I felt so emotionally spent! Sure, I was glad Celebi was alright! But my adrenaline had been pumping so hard for what seemed so long, and we'd all been through this roller coaster of emotions...I felt like a tsunami hand hit me. I sit down hard on the bank of the lake. Crobat comes and lands nearby. "You did well, Crobat, return." My voice is flat and emotionless. I get out the pokeball of my dragonair, Nairy.

"Hmm," I wonder...then I shake my head. If the water doesn't revive Nairy, I'm afraid it'd drown him before I could recall him. I'll just have to wait to get to a Pokecenter. I return the ball to my backpack.

Then Alana asks what she should do. "Well, aren't you gonna go back to your own time? Don't you have friends and family that would be worried?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i look at Alana and walk away. when im out of sight i run away and make sure no one can follow me. i make it back to the town and i realese flareon. i take a box and put Alanas necklace into it. i make sure its safe and i tie the box around flareons neck."flareon take this to alana and then leave. make sur eyou are not followed.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
As Flare runs off, I try to give a comforting smile to Alana. "There are people here who'll miss you, too if you go back." I speak quietly. "You just have to follow you're heart." I continue as I put a hand on her shoulder.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana nodded. She looked back at Celebi then to Al. Flareon appeared and handed her a box. "What's this?" She opened it and found the necklace she had entrusted to Flare. "I just wish I knew where my destiny lies. For all I know I should be in a completely different time from this one or my own." She looked at the necklace, then back at the portal Celebi had opened. "I'm not ready to leave my friends. Adn I'm not ready to leave my family. I'm not redy to leave this time or my own but I'm not ready to return to my own." Her hand closed on the locket and she looked at Flareon. "I think I'll go with Celebi and travel through different times. Then someday I may return here."

Alana placed the locket around Flareon's neck adn told him to return it to Flare. "I'll want this back when I return." She said smiling. "Just think of it as a promise. Al you should keep in touch with Flare." She stepped back and wiped her eyes. "It's time for me to say goodbye. But I promise I'll come back, someday." She touched Celebi's hand and Celebi lifted her into the air agian. "I promise. Someday." And they vanished.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Just before they vanish, I say loudly, hoping she can hear, "I will if he lets me! And take care of yourself!"

I get crobat's pokeball and release him and climb on. "Let's follow Flareon, so I can keep my promise to Alana." I smile as crobat takes off after Flareon. It tries to give us the slip, but crobat's hard to fake out. We make it to town and find Flare.

I jump off and recall Crobat. "Flare, I know you didn't wish to be followed, but wait, please? Alana decided to do some more travelling through time and promised she'll be back. So take heart, OK?"

I lay a hand on his shoulder the same way I laid my hand on Alana's. "She also made me promise to keep in touch with you, and I never break a promise."

Actually, that was partially a lie since she didn't make me promise, but, I did promise none the less, and I don't break promises.

"So, the best way I know to keep in touch is to travel together. How about it? I promise I won't be nosy or anything. I'm a private person myself."

Alana

Years
OOC: I've written a sequel to this. And if the sequel goes well and we finish it, then I'll make a third. Sadly I have an idea for another that deals with Celebi and I had to choose between two ideas for a sequel so if one goes well then there'll be a third. Uh does that sound ok? Oh and once Flare posts then we'll declare this one over. ^_^

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Darnit! I'd posted a wonderful message last night, and it didn't show up!

IC: Before Alana dissapears, I reply loudly, "I will if he lets me! Take care of yourself!" I wave, then get out my crobat's pokeball and release him. I climb on him again. "Crobat, follow Flareon so I can keep my promise!"

Crobat follows Flareon, even though the fire pokemon does his best to lose us. Crobat's not so easy to ditch. We finally come to a town and Flareon runs up to Flare.

As we reach Flare, I jump of Crobat and return him. "Please Flare, wait! Alana said she's gonna travel to lots of different times and she'll be back." I put a hand on Flare's shoulder.

"Alana made me promise to keep in touch with you, and I don't break promises." Actually, that was a lie since she didn't make me promise...it was just a suggestion...but I'd promised anyway. "The best way I know to keep in touch is to travel together. I know you like your privacy. So do I. But, sometimes it'd be nice to have someone to talk to. So how about it? Wanna be travel companions?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i see flareon appear and see al and crobat.i sigh."flareon return." al puts his hand on my shoulder and tells me about a promise." that may be but i wil live alone from now on. good by."i shake hi shoulder off and run away .i get into the forest and make myself lost and unfollowable. then i find the outer skirts and release houndoom. i climb onto its back and pat its head."lets go. im gonna make some change in my life old friend."i look at the ground sadly and sigh and we start running into the night.

Alana

Years
OOC: It's over now. I will go ahead and post the sequel. It's called Changing Times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back