• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Banned
Years
I got the list that Coolboyman told what areas he cut out from Brown....

Mt bomber supposed to have bigger maze to Articuno and have some Flash areas.

Silph warehouse supposed to have a basement

The underground cave, supposed to be near the gym is where you get Moltres.

Theres a cave full of water known as Aqua Cove, found near the route to the Rijon league.

Tiles were cut off in power plant where u get zapdos because he have done the map 30mins before he release the final version.

and so on...

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
wow..... a remake of Brown?? cool!!!

but dude.... are u sure there is Dive as HM in FR/LG? and there are no dive spots.... and i don't think the rom can be enlarged like before..... or something....... and how'r u gonna fit so many maps into it then?

don't ask me anything.... im just asking from common hacking skills

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Dive isnt an HM, but i can easily change that. The programming for dive is still left over from R/S, so it will be easy to re-implant it back in. Im also planning on bringing the secret bases back, it shouldnt be to hard, since FR/LG was built off of R/S.

Also, how am i going to fit so many maps in? Easy

You see, only 60% of the rom is used, 40% of it is blank data, thats more than enough to put South Rijon in.

Also, all of the gym leaders and main characters (Such as Tim, Brown) are getting a brand new look. They wont be looking like the Kanto characters anymore!

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
The first ever Brown Advanced Screenshot!

please let me remind you that this game is very early in development, so expect many changes later on. Here we see Brown hanging out in Hayward City:

darktrainer16

Ultimate Dark Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 9, 2004
Wow, this sounds really good! What other projects do you have?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
bronnze isnt canned im just taking a break with it. Im planning to release bronze and brown adv at the same time.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Hey this looks great! I loved brown and Im gonna love brown advanced even more :laugh: . Keep up the great work CBM :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back