• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
The hell do I need to use VBA for? I'm in my car, driving to work and when I get there, I'm supposed to whip out my laptop? I'm using my Iphone. Also, I directed my comment to Zel, not some butthurt hanger-on.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
My only complaint of this game is the lack of good moves. Most of my pokemon are using decent move sets, but not the best they could be. For example: Heracross knows return, earthquake, megahorn, and brick break. That moveset is lacking one good move, and that would be rock slide, that's just an example.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
=> bigmoew
The GPSP emulator for my GP2X has no problem with this ROM, as long as it's patched with an IPS utility. What do you mean, it doesn't work? Just
out of curiosity.

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
Years
Hey Zel!

Great hack btw, I've been playing it forever, but When I got after the Elite Four, I wasn't able to load my game back in my room.... so my game was done. I'll have to start ALL over but it's ok, anyways, I'll just wait until Beta 6 comes out! Awesome job though!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
On your emulator find out where the save type is and save it to 128 and then delete your .sav or .sa1 and start again you'll be fine :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
=> bigmoew
The GPSP emulator for my GP2X has no problem with this ROM, as long as it's patched with an IPS utility. What do you mean, it doesn't work? Just
out of curiosity.

I'm using the gpsphone on my itouch to...Beta 4 works perfectly but with beta 5 you can't press the start button or else the emulator freezes.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
The hell do I need to use VBA for? I'm in my car, driving to work and when I get there, I'm supposed to whip out my laptop? I'm using my Iphone. Also, I directed my comment to Zel, not some butthurt hanger-on.

I'm only saying this it's because it's programmed to work on every single

hack/rom. (Except for the DS ones)

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
Well, Zel, how is Feebas going to evolve?

I think you use a Water Stone.

I don't think there's any need for you to talk like that. -_-

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
mahogany

on pokemon shiny gold x in mahogany town after i talked to lance and went back i saved my game then went into the shop that amelia is outside of. i went back outside and talked to amelia but once she had given me the items she didnt go away so i alked agen. basically she stayed there until i went 2 the poke center and got loads of items.

my suggestion to fix this is to move amelia in infront of the door after you talk to lance

i havent got any screen shots so you'll have to trust me

great hack by the way, truly awesome:)

Years
i Think feebas just evolves the normall way.
Raise his feeling towards you and level it up.
Or something like that.

It won't work in Fire Red like that. Feebas needed its Beauty to be raised to 170 which can only be done in R/S/E which defeats the purpose of catching all the Pokemon without having to trade.

I'd rather have Feebas evolve purely on leveling it up like most Pokemon. There are too many Pokemon already using the Water Stone to evolve due to the new evolutions in Shiny Gold.

VFlea

The Trooper
Years
No doubt about which is the best hack I've ever played.

But, I've got a question concerning the hack. Will all of the 386 pokémons be available?

.:GaBrIeL:.

...rethgif a ton, revol a m'I
Years
the maps good! the tilesets good! the scripts are good! the battles are good! THE GAME IS DANG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2008
there is a small glitch when i reach the elite four I can fly to pallet town but I end up in new bark
and everything is full of grass when I enter the lab or a house and exit everything is back to normal

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
there is a small glitch when i reach the elite four I can fly to pallet town but I end up in new bark
and everything is full of grass when I enter the lab or a house and exit everything is back to normal

Fixed as he used that map you went to as Pallet Town's base.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2008
what's with the rock near cerulean city

i can't go past it
it says Message from zel:I forbid you to proceed any further.
Don't try to move this rock or use walk through cheat.

is there going to be something in the future

Back