• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I studied and made my sister study till 2 AM. Played Tomb Raider till 3. 3:26 right now. Will probably head to bed.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
3. had a tiring day... first i went shopping with my mom in Amsterdam before dropping her of at the harbor so she could enjoy a mini cruise. Had to rush my ass over to work after that, stayed there till midnight, got back home, just had a sandwich, and now I'm off to bed. Seeyall tomorrow.

grammar probably failed, but i really don't care atm

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And so the utter disappointment at Newtwo begins. -sigh-

Hi again formerly OT.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Oh, bluh. Don't touch the original Mewtwo, GF. D: It was fine as it was. How tall is the NewTwo? It looks to be smaller (more Mew's size)? Did Mewtwo shrink when awakened? :B
So instead of Fire Emblem:Awakening, we get Mewtwo:Awakening?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

A friend of mine happened to notice that Newtwo...or Awakened Buu, happens to look like a particular DBZ villain.

Spoiler:

And this happened to prompt some pretty interesting fanart
Spoiler:

Guess I'll start calling him Buutwo or MewBuu...or Kid Mew.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Trying to catch a Metang... Stop excaping from your Ultra Ball... Where's my Critical Capture? BT

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

good luck catching a Metagross

it has the catch rate of a Legendary Pokemon

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I was planning on training the Metang, though. o3o It's lvl 45, so not too hard (I could even pay for it in the Join Avenue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back