• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Well, I need a couple of pokes. First I need an UT nincada w/ bold nature. I also need a Litwick also UT w/ Timid Nature and Flash Fire. Do you think you could do that?

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
I should be on for another 3-4 hours at best. I will also be on tomorrow as well at around 11:00 GMT-8 till 5:00 GMT-8. I may not have anything of too much value to offer, but I think I might have a few interesting pokes :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I breed for junk just don't trade me a patrat. I have litwick that's lv26 UT'ed and bold with flash fire will that work?

EDIT: Sorry I meant timid I was looking at the nincada I have.

Last edited:

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Yes, it would :) . Oh, and would it be alright if you could nickname them? I would like Litwick to be ClumzyLure and Nincada to be ClumzyJask. Thanks for this! I'm building my competitive team but I'm inexperienced in the breeding franchise lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes, it would :) . Oh, and would it be alright if you could nickname them? I would like Litwick to be ClumzyLure and Nincada to be ClumzyJask. Thanks for this! I'm building my competitive team but I'm inexperienced in the breeding franchise lol

I had to edit my post hope you seen it but give me a few to drop this one off at the DC for you.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I normally doesn't even take that long on my 5th gen. games but takes days some times on my 4th gen. Coming in there now.

EDIT: I would have turned my power off if you weren't joking there!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Back