• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Genesis (OOC + SU + M)

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! SU! Lol, I AM HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still working on this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melissa Jacobs Majewski

Nickname: Lisa

Birthday: June 18

Partner:

Digivice:

Appearance: (see attachment, different hair color, no writing on shirt)

Lisa is a tall girl with brown hair and blue eyes. On her head is a blue messanger cap. She has a normal skin tone, and wears a black cloth on one hand and a blue watch on the other. Around her neck is a long, silver necklace with mutiple chains. Her usual outfit is a black tanktop with a pink satin shirt over it. She wears a black belt with blue jeans on her legs and waist. On Lisa's feet are white ankle socks and black sneakers.

Personality: Lisa, by her appearence, is a tomboy, though she is very kind. Her dream is to become a professional soccer player, and make a record setting 50 goals in one game. In her free time after school, she plays video games and practices soccer with her older brother. Because her sister disagrees with her dream and goal, they fight a lot, which might sometimes lead to a cat fight.

Her father and her have a bigger bond than her and mother, because Maria wants Lisa to become a cooking show host-like she is- instead of a soccer player. They will argue at times, but still love each other.

Towards her digimon, Lisa is a kind and active person, and with her brother, tries to keep the creature a secret.

Kind, active, and fun describe this girl, for sure!

Family: Lisa's mother, Maria, is a cooking show host, and wants Lisa to take after her. The girl loves her father, Simon, more, because he agrees with her dream, and is a professional soccer player. Her sister, Regina, is the girly girl of the bunch, and is taking after a fashion designer career. She dislikes Lisa's dream, and says that it's impossible to succeed. Her brother, Mike, is her favorite, because he practices soccer with Lisa everyday after school. He is also the only one who knows about her digimon, and keeps it a secret.

Background Info: When Lisa was a little kid, her mother took her to one of her father's soccer games. Lisa was so entranced in the excitement of the game, that she decided to take after her father and become a tomboy. Her mother was a bit upset, wanting her daughter to take after her being a cooking show host. They still had a bond, but not as much as Lisa and Simon.

Regina teased Lisa a lot, saying her dream was foolish, and that she could never accomplish it. This led to a lot of 'cat fights' between the two. Mike was the family member with the largest bond towards her, and they practiced soccer every evening. Her mother cooked five-star meals that Lisa gobbled up every night.

Her family eventually moved to Steele City, and Lisa took to the streets as a bot in a girl's body, so to speak. She kept up soccer practice, and got the outfit she wears today. Besides this, she was a normal girl...

Until the digimon appeared.

Random Facts: Lisa likes chocolate. 'Nuf said.

Flaw: Lisa can get a bit TOO daring at times.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I think the same, it actually brings back memories of RPing with the same awesome people. This time I'm more free than before, so I hope it goes far.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Hey guys! I am going to be posting the game today! I am still looking for a sixth member to the team so keep those bios coming!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Awesome! I can't wait to get started again. :D Time to delve into Digimon!

Years
Full Name: Parsche Carter Kessler

Nickname: Pierre
Birthday: June 21
Partner: (leave blank)
Digivice: (leave blank)

Appearance: http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Copyofccf40aa911cf58002.jpg

Personality: Laid Back.... He's almost the kindest person in the world. He's also very smart. When he's determined, he doesn't let anything get in his way of doing something. He's pretty popular... Alot of kids know him. He's really easy to get along with, even the teachers like him. He enjoys music and always keeps a set of SkullCandy on him in which he wears around his neck. Despite all of these things, everyone has a bad side... He hates being disturbed while busy.

Family: His mother died while giving birth to Parsche. Surprisingly, Parsche is the son of Kalin Kessler. Kalin was Parsche's role model, and Parsche tried to follow his father everywhere. Parsche was fond of dueling and shared the love of the game just like his father. But once his father started hanging with the Dark Signers, and got sent to jail, and died... Parsche was greatly depressed. He stayed like this for a month and a half. He never left out of the house to hang out with his friends... He never answered his Digivice... He wanted to die just as his father was. But, when he got news that his father was still alive... He jumped back to joy instantly. Then he got even more bad news... Kalin is now a Dark Signer. But this time, Parsche was not depressed. He realized the bad decisions his dad made, and he is going to learn from them.

Background Info: He was born in a faraway place from Steele City. He moved to Steele City after being adopted by a foster parent after his Dad was sent to jail. He grew up there, and quickly adapted to the city life, though he was born in the country. He plays the acoustic guitar extremely well. He enrolled into Steele High School Of Performing Arts. There he went on to practice and perfect his guitar skills. He is considered the best guitar player in the city by his friends AND teachers. Nobody really knows much about his personal life, as he isn't that expressive.

Random Facts: The necklace that he keeps on, was given to him by his father, after his father supposedly met the Judgment Dragon. After he learned of his father's wrong doing's he isn't so sure if he has stole it or not. But he keeps it as a reminder of what his dad used to be.

Flaw: He isn't that expressive, so people can't really get to know him completely. He isn't the best at explaining things. Pierre is somewhat lazy.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Alright, I'm still in search of the sixth member of our team (again preferably a female character), but until then, I have made decisions on who gets which Digimon. After much thought, the list is as follows...

Xander Peakes - Red D-Touch
Bearmon - A playful Digimon who loves to cause trouble but can sometimes butt heads with authority.

Jason Moral - Orange D-Touch
Coronamon - A calm Digimon who likes to analyze situations before jumping into them.

Alfie Salem - Yellow D-Touch
Crabmon - A very tough Digimon who absolutely hates cowards and loves to pick a fight.

Luna Naru - Blue D-Touch
Biyomon - A sassy Digimon who is in complete tune with her feminine side and takes no tongue from anyone.

Chloe Evergreen - Purple D-Touch
Lunamon - A shy Digimon whose quite afraid of even the littlest spider that gets near her.

Each Digimon is attached with a brief description of their personality that each of you can expand upon. As you probably notice, the Digimon correlates (in some kind of way) with your character's flaws. Not all are, but for the most part, the Digimon possess what your character probably lacks. Neat, right? Also, to make introductory posts less awkward than they need to be, I'm going to tie in character histories as well (Xander's Bio will be posted eventually, don't worry lol).

1. Xander, Alfie, and Luna each attend the same college. Xander and Alfie know each other pretty well and hang out regularly. Luna, being Luna, doesn't really know either of them well because, well, she doesn't really care! Lol.

2. Everyone knows Jason on a employee to customer basis since he works at the music store in the mall. He's also a pretty nice guy, so everyone gets along with him.

3. Chloe is a popular local musical artist so everyone knows her, whether if they like her or not. Of course, she has a nice fan base, so she probably won'r know the other Tamers personally.

Regarding family members, I would like for you guys to keep the family members you posted in your bios in mind. They may be important non-playable characters (meaning that only you can play them) that will push the plot further. NPCs consist of:

1. Xander's Grandfather - An aging man who has several dogs in his home in downtown Steele City who seems to know more about things than he's implying.

2. Alfie's younger sister - A freshman in high school and a bit of a ditz. She knows that Alfie has a Digimon and promises to keep it a secret by blackmailing Alfie.

3. Jason's father - A wealthy man who owns a computer programming company. He too knows a bit more than what he's implying.

4. Chloe's sister - A 15 year old girl who shares a rollercoaster relationship with her older sibling. She doesn't know about Chloe's Digimon, but will play a role in the future.

5. Luna's father - A witty mechanic who can fix just about anything he puts his hands on. He's very easy to talk to, despite what Luna says.

6. Luna's brother - A future doctor who's the complete opposite of his younger sister. He knows about Luna's Digimon, but Luna doesn't know that he knows so he keeps it to himself.

If you guys have any problems with the relationships and the NPCs please let me know. I'm doing this to make for better plots and if you have any ideas or suggestions for plots, feel free to discuss as much us as you would like! :)

Again I would really like a female character to fill the last spot in the group and take the Green D-Touch to be partnered with Psychemon. I will leave the application open until Monday for female bios, but if I'm not able to find one, I will open the application to both genders. Just know that I will hold female bios in priority! Thanks!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Green... Psychemon... (resists urge to laugh maniacally) I see what you did there... And be careful everybody, she might blackmail all of you. ALfie's sis is like that.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Lol, I'm glad you see Fuyu. Nonetheless, the RP is (surprisingly) already up! Feel free to post!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'm really liking how you made the relationships and the NPCs. Nice job!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
No it's not too late, but I'm putting priority for female bios over male bios simply because I want an even number cast of male and female characters. If I don't get a female character by Monday, I'll be open to male or female.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad that people take my spots for EVERY. SINGLE. RPG. OF. DIGIMON. I. APPLY. FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINE! Take it! Ugh!

Or, I could finish it with a longer SU that yours!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
After some consulting, I decided to accept the final member of the team, Melissa Majewski.

Melissa Majewski - Green D-Touch
Psychemon - A very hyper Digimon who's always cheerful and full of glee about anything. Curious to say the least.

Because Melissa is new in town (she also attends the same university as Xander, Alfie, and Luna), none of the other five characters know her at all. She's a member of the college's soccer team.

As far as NPCs go:

1. Melissa's Mother - Melissa's relationship with her mother is very important because her mother wants her to be just like her. I would love to utilize this in the roleplay at some point.

Alright! The casting is filled! Thanks to all of those who applied!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Blast, I was working on an SU. Suppose I should have said something, but c'est la vie. I may read along as you guys RP though, everyone seems to have quite a high standard of quality. Best of luck!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I'll probably post today if otherworld doesn't get a post up by tonight.

Back