• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ADDITIONAL MOVES TO POKÉMON'S (R/S/E/Fr/Lg)

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
This is a very quick and simple tutorial I'm just doing some friends to help, teach him to add any pokémon attacks or twenty-five vacant slots where we can add beyond the 386 Pokemon that can be modified.

ADDITIONAL MOVES TO POKÉMON'S

NECESSARY TOOLS
  • Pokemon Editor Professional
  • Hex Editor (any editor)
  • Room of Pokémon (R/S/E/F/L)
TUTORIAL

The first step to be done is to seek OFFSETS empty, or empty spaces inside the room that can be used, these numbers (offsets) will be extensively used during any process of hacking, so get used to them, to find vacancies with OFFSETS HEX EDITOR see just where are the places with the "FFFFFFF" ie these seats are empty in my case OFFSET 00800000.
hexn.png

Most tools do not accept changes in the room, with the HEX EDITOR open, then close the tool and open the POKéMON EDITOR PRO.
Now choose the Pokemon you want to increase or decrease the number of attacks, and click the opição "Insert New Table"
In my case I'm in the first slot of twenty-five empty
prodn.png

After that you must enter the number of attacks you want to add, and enter the OFFSET void that we find but without the first two numbers in our case, 00800000 is 800000.
insej.png

Click "Insert Now"
Tchanana Tchanan
Ready attacks were now just added you edit the way you want
asdsg.png

Now remember a thing after an offset is used it can never be reused, but will erase the data that had been enrolled ones in them, so to check this is go to the OFFSET 00800000, and filled the check as "FFFF"
asdzv.png

In this case to have some security I would use the OFFSET 00800020 to add another "table" of attack.

Sorry for my bad english
BYE

Easy and fast

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Looks cool, and it works! :D
And have you thought of using FSF (Free Space Finder) to find free space easier?

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
I tried to add more attacks to Tyranitar with this tutorial and stuff just gt messed up :S. It showed that it had like 50 attacks (I only wanted to add 9) that were assigned random moves, and when I switched off of it (look at another Pokemon's stuff) and switched back on it only it's original attacks were there. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Not to be off topic, but how do you use FSF for this?
Pretty easily, just search for free space using FSF rather than using a hex editor like Wesley FG does, and then use the offset that FSF provides you with as your starting offset for your new table.

Back