• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hi there! This is Hall Of Famer and I did like your game very much, especially the visual effect. I don't know whether you have the D/P battle scene for cave/searoute battle. I'd like to have D/P graphics in my game so please do me a favor. I will be a supporter of your fan game and I'll sure give you credit on that. Now that you have a banner already I'll include it in my signature to show that I'm a supporter of your fan game, I mean, if you can provide more D/P graphics to me.

Btw, you do need to move this thread to Game Showcase forum. Just PM Avatar and I'm sure he'll help you with this. Have a good day!

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah i'll Pm him and you can have my Dp graphics. i'll Pm you some now if you want.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Ok the contest is officially over!

Now who will you choose?
Here are the approved ideas.

Ryushin5: u have 2 rooms with puzzles in it like the first room could be like trick mirrors and you have to find and battle the 3 trainers that are hidden in the mirrors and u only have five turns to do it and when you fond all 3 u get transported into the next room in this room it's like a maze and their switches hidden in it and you have to find the switches but beware because their are a lot of trainers hiding in the maze like there in false walls and stuff when you find and press all the switches there is a door that leads into the gym leaders room

TeddiursaFan: there are a couple rooms in front of each other like this:

I__________I
(would be bigger and wider)
(this is just one room)
Each room would have 3 cups in the middle (big enough to carry people in each one). Two cups can people under them and the other has a button. When you enter the room, they begin to shuffle randomly (you can make it reveal the lever in the beginning before they shuffle or not). You can walk up to a cup and click on it revealing the item inside. If it has a trainer, you battle them. If it has a button, you can activate it to open the door to the next room (the door should be close in the beginning).​

Rubii Naruto:
You have to find a key in the first room using hints that trainers give you if you beat them. The seond room has a room with seven doors. Only one leads to the third room while the rest lead to trainer battles. The third room has one trainer, but he makes five illusions and runs off. You have to beat the real one, but the illusions battle you as well. In the fourth room, would be the gym leaders room.

Sorry if i forgot anyone! Pm if i approved your idea and forgot to post it. I will put the poll up as soon as possible. Please don't Pm me or post your thoughts on your ideas in the thread. If you do then it'll be hard to keep up with the votes.​

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hall Of Famer here. I must say this game is better than most of those fan games I've ever seen on this forum and hopefully you'll release a demo soon so more people will see the potential this game has and therefore become a supporter. Btw, do you have any other Battle graphics? How about the battle scene on the searoute? Please PM me if you have them and I'll sure give your more credit in my game thread and signature. Have a good day, dude, hope you continue on this project and get it moved to Game Showcase Section soon.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Finally moved into the Games Showcase!

I'm to get the final results by tommorow. Seing that not many people are voting I might extend it if it doesn't change by tommorow.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Finally moved into the Games Showcase!

I'm to get the final results by tommorow. Seing that not many people are voting I might extend it if it doesn't change by tommorow.

You did it, it's so good to see your game thread in Game Showcase and hopefully there'll be more people seeing the potential of this project and support your game! Btw, how're the D/P graphics going? Do you have the searoute and cave battle scene already?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Just wanted to say:
"Pretty cool looking game man. Good luck with it."

I know that is like a spam message, but like yeah, this is cool looking.
Just had a quick read over the topic and liked what I saw.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks Neo-Dragon! I really like Pokemon protectors too! It's one of the best games around here.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Great game! I really like those tiles of yours and that Lapras Surfing Sprite! Lapras rulez! XD

Yeah, I want to be a mapper, already PM'd you... 1 hour ago, and you've got it... I just don't really know what to say here...

Yeah, best of luck!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah already got the pm and you're one of my mappers now. About the surf sprite, it's not Lapras it's a dewgong.

(Sorry about the doublepost, but it's an update!)

Introducing a little minigame located throughout Ryen.
It's the Pokemon Quiz Machine!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGEdotCUBsc

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
What do you mean? I've been meaning to implement this for a long time now. It actually originated from mega man battle network. If you meant the actual sprite, it's included in the inside tileset in pokemon essentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back