• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Oh I see u get hot when u stand in one place so u move alot.

that's a cool adaption hahaha u gonna hit the pools or beach

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Be more social with your internet friends, mang >O We miss you ;3;

At any rate, Netto got me to watch the first episode of SAO last night. It was honestly a very very predictable series of events for me. Hoping the next couple actually bring some surprise-- I need a good shocker moment every now and then in a series to keep me hooked.

Years

Man, I knew it was tough changing an avatar/signature that many of the OT regulars claimed was one of my funniest but you know, it's time you adjusted to something new.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm gonna guess Pokey. Though, considering how weird this thread has been the past few weeks, I'm not surprised if it were SAO being talked about @_@

Speaking of, I watched episodes 2 and 3. They were indeed very expected, but y'know, the third one stilll made me crai so hard ;w; I will accept that and continue watching this series. BT

Also gonna keep building on Minecraft because what the heck. I have nothing better to do with my time :U

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're a pretty phenomenal guesser when it comes to things like that so I'm not surprised. But hey; if rewatch value could still be pretty high when you watch something the 100th time then I suppose guessing it and it happening can still make it enjoyable. idk. But speaking of rewatch value I'm going to finish watching the 14th Detective Conan movie and then watch the 15th one soonish.

And then possibly some more Malcolm in the Middle. Maybe actually start watching it from episode one and watch it in order rather than picking random episodes.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

A friend of mine is currently in Australia as a study abroad student. Does that count at all? :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back