• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't really care for him, I never really liked his music or his voice but I can see why a lot of people love him. I don't get the nail varnish or perfume though, what's up with that? But yeah, I don't hate on him, because well, most of us probably wish we were him. xD

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
tbh the "lol Justin Bieber is a girl" jokes got old when his voice actually did change. :( All I know is he can't sing Baby like he did on the album anymore, lmao.

I totally just looked at his wiki page to see what his latest single was so I could go check my voice-changed fact and while I didn't even skim it enough to read that far, I did notice he has an entire sub-heading for his hair in the article. Wow.
True that. Though it was funny to see him not hitting puberty until 16.

I thought jokes/insults calling Justin Bieber a girl were considered 'so 2009' nowadays, but lol, someones keeping them alive. Oh well.
K6FXJ.gif
Saved your gif for future uses. thanks. ;) (the (s)he comment was inconsiderate on my part though, I'll admit.)

Gabri

m8
Years
Justin Bieber is being used as a money generator. That's how most of pop works. If you look good and have a high-pitched voice, BAM, there is a money machine. And all this teen craze around him is only an advantage to that.
About the music, I don't like it. Neither do I like his singing. End of story.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Justin Bieber is being used as a money generator. That's how most of pop works. If you look good and have a high-pitched voice, BAM, there is a money machine. And all this teen craze around him is only an advantage to that.
About the music, I don't like it. Neither do I like his singing. End of story.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Justin Bieber is very mainstream pop, and none of that is actually about talent, but about how much money you can make. So, you can see that a majority of his songs feature someone like Ludacris or Chris Brown.

The thing I really hate about him is his fans. The pre-teen and teenage girls go as far as border-line obsession into him, defending him from even the remote insults with a vicious demeanor, but I still don't hate him personally. It's more of a neutral stand now.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I think Justin Beiber is very talented - that's pretty obvious. Saying he's not talented is like saying Lady Gaga isn't talented, clearly she is and clearly he is.

That being said, I think he is obnoxious. But that's probably due to him being so young and successful so I won't hold that against him. I just don't think his music style showcases his talents. I don't like his music, but oh well.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I don't like him.
I have nothing against but since my sister won't shut up about him I'm not particularly fond of him.

And I don't understand how some girls throw themselves at him... I found it a little pathetic.

Give it some class, ladies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't know him, so I can't sit here and say I hate him. I find the "Bieber is a girl!" jokes to be really stupid. So what if he was a girl? Still has a good singing voice imo. But I do agree, the fans can ruin everything about someone. Not even just someone, though. Fans can ruin an artist, a video game, a movie, etc. But considering most of Bieb's fan base are young girls, they haven't learned how to be classy about things yet. Poor things.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Alright, there's some comments on here that are good, 2cool4Mewtwo has been nice I give him credit. Stop abusing 2Cool4Mewtwo.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
He's another child performer who managed to get successful for making the musical equivalent of processed cheese.

I don't care about him.

motb777

Spriter
Years
Justin Bieber's quite popular at girls 13-17 years old.
Imo, he's very arrogant and no talented.

Arrogant because in order to come to Crete, in Greece to sing (a little girl wanted him to sing her the happy birthday song and her dad was very rich) he wanted:
1) 1 million euro (1.000.000)
2) 3 limos (cars) from the hotel
3) 6 personal drivers
4) In any food he ordered from the hotel he didn't want to contain mustard.

Opinions?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I don't mind him, I think he's fine. I don't listen to his music on a regular basis but I don't really care enough to hate him. Some of his music's catchy and he seems like an alright kid when I see him on TV.*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back