• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Recruiting) Team Ultimo

Should we include Fakemon of pokes besides the legendaries?

• Yes!!

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No!!

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Doesnt Matter

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
accepted! as that will be extremly helpful to us also im really gonna b needing Fakemon ideas as i can see according to the poll per say this hack is in the beginning stages as we have only been creating the storyline, spriting, attempting to create the pokedex, and creating the important trainers info etc

Ok by character profiling im guessing your meaning like background info about so and so character correct? Also with the storyline that would be very helpful as im jumping from one idea to another its kinda getting mushed together etc...

Lastly i need the Fakemon Spriters to all pm me as i will need them to get to work on some soon etc

Nickname: Musharna
What I can do: Basic Mapping, NPC Text, creating a very modern type story, Character profiling as well as Fakemon ideas.
What I'll apply for: Storylining, NPC Text and Fakemon Ideas.
Proof of work:

Spoiler:

Basic NPC script. Basically, it's a guy asking if he should buy absinthe, if you say yes, he'll say good choice, if you say no, he'll ask about pepsi. Say yes and he'll say good choice, but say no and he'll say he's feeling rather perplexed.

Time Zone: Abu Dhabi timezone, that's 7 and a half hours ahead of Washington DC.
Why I want to join?: I'm part of another hack that's still in its early stages, I'm a little bored waiting for members to join. If I had 2 hacks to work on, I'd feel much busier :)

Why you should accept me: NPC texts are tedious and boring. If you rush them, you get a robotic and unusual feeling whilst playing a game, it can be off putting. Having a dedicated NPC textman results in unique and varied text that can add depth to the game.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
Yes, thank you, sir!
Character profiling is an important part of GCSE Drama, which I do, so I guess I have good experience on that note (as well as with the other hack I'm working on).

I'll PM you, I'd like to see what we have so far.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
ok guys ima be needing your fakemon ideas, storyline ideas, and help from the fakemon spriter as im not very good at making fakemon myself -.- all help is appreciated :)

Years
the summary im still working on but let's say can you do trainer sprites? also if ya could make 2 Legendary Fakemon dragons that would b awsome as Riolu will b the only starter as it goes with the story per say :) also the scripting is all me atm no worries i can do the best from the team so far :)
Alright! I'll get right on that. So, trainer sprites and two Dragon fakemon.
Oh, and what's this game's base? (Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon FireRed, ect.)

Last edited:
Years
I thought of one in a matter of seconds

Quilpine - The porcupine Pokemon
Normal
Appearance - A little, cubby porcupine. Not much to it

Btw ultimo what part of the script do I work on?

Thanks,
-Tommax

Last edited:

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
the base will be fire red as it can hold the most memory. Also im needing someone to make the Lucario Evo for me its just a Lucario with WIngs and a Dark Aura or if ya cant do that give him some sword or something idk (Riolu isthe starter so i thought haveing a 3 evo line would be good etc.

Alright! I'll get right on that. So, trainer sprites and two Dragon fakemon.
Oh, and what's this game's base? (Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon FireRed, ect.)

I thought of one in a matter of seconds

Quilpine - The porcupine Pokemon
Normal
Appearance - A little, cubby porcupine. Not much to it

Btw ultimo what part of the script do I work on?

Thanks,
-Tommax

Um first off your an advaced scripter so can you do ASM at all? gotta be sure before i decide something you can well do at all..

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
it's fine the same happens when i attempt it also.. scripting isnt really an issue atm as much as the storyline and fakemon creations are. ok then let me ask you can you make it so let's say you abttle so and so can you make it so you are suspose to lose and dont get warped to a pokemon center? as i need a few of those in the game also -.-

I'm not very good at ASM every time I try it doesn't work out some how :l

Years
The thing is that I don't know a lot about asm and I have no idea how to actually Hack the game.

Thanks
-Tommax

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
erm... that doesnt matter atm like i said on an earlier post scripting isnt what we should be focusing on right now its the storyline, spriting, and fakemon ideas, etc as you cant really make a decent hack without those aspects :D

The thing is that I don't know a lot about asm and I have no idea how to actually Hack the game.

Thanks
-Tommax

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Nickname: Kirlia
What I can do: ...beta test and think of things for the story :D
Position applying For: Storyboard/beta tester
Proof of Work(If any): ...lets cover this later =I
Time Zone: EST, i think.
Contact Info: i have skype, if you need it i can send my skype info via PM.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
i dont have plan to have any beta testers as i already got them picked out but any ideas for the storyline would be welcomed so accepted :)

Nickname: Kirlia
What I can do: ...beta test and think of things for the story :D
Position applying For: Storyboard/beta tester
Proof of Work(If any): ...lets cover this later =I
Time Zone: EST, i think.
Contact Info: i have skype, if you need it i can send my skype info via PM.

snake17

Back after a loooong break. :D
Years
Application:
Nickname: Render
What I can do: Mapping and adding tiles. I can kinda script... I can attempt to make OW too, if need be.
Position applying For: Mapping/Tile Inserter
Proof of Work(If any): http://imgur.com/a/Dlmbt#5 (Its a hack I just started working on. I did not yet add sprites for Snivy/Chimchar)
Time Zone: PST
Contact Info: I'll PM you

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Accepted what we needed most was a tile inserter xD! we got pretty much everything else covered OW's are no biggie really i have someone who can do those for us and if he doesnt have the time i can do them :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
Hey guys, I'm not the hack's leader, but I just would like to make a recommendation.
For the past few days, Ultimo and I have been up to a lot. This is almost solely due to the fact that we added each other on Skype. Instant Messaging just works out so, so beautifully, and can get a lot of work done. I recommend that all current members and future members get Skype as well, so this high standard of production can be continued.
I won't reveal my Skype account publicly, but if you are a member of the team and would like to PM me on Skype (or Ultimo), PM us for our Skype IDs and we can get down to business!

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
sorry i havent been able to post but heres my plan i plan to restart this project from scratch its new name will be Pokemon Starlite(Name still pending) it will be based upon a war between 2 species angels and vampires so if ya cant tell this game wont be child oriented so in accordence with the restart ill wipe everything from helpers unless you have helped me alot 3 ppl are staying thx for all ur support but this is what i thought was best if ya wish to help still just let me kno :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
Nickname: ReverseJack
What I can do: Mapping,Creations,Ideas,and Basic Scripting
Position applying for: Whatever you want me to be
Proof of work: I've only been into hacking for almost a year and this would be my first job if i get it
Time Zone: Eastern
Contact info: [email protected] or pm

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
first off what kind of creations are you meaning exactly? Also what kind of ideas did you have in mind? to put it simply i restarted this project with the vice leader and didnt put any of the info on here... but i would have to say accepted ( gonna need some help with Scripting gonna take awhile to do myself but before that the vice leader is gonna need to finish up mapping xD!)

OOC: if ya have skype that would be great thats what we use to chat its faster then email and pm etc not neccsary but helpful

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
Ok I will make a Skype. I have some ideas for the story and fakemons. I would love to script too.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Ok I will make a Skype. I have some ideas for the story and fakemons. I would love to script too.

first off there isnt gonna be any fakemon what so ever unless i cna get a fakemon cry creator... 2nd off the story is pretty much thought of as its the revival of 2 old teams but stronger this time :D and lastly scripting wont be for quite awhile...

OOC; my skype id is the same as this id on here for me

Back