• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Where does the alpha 1.2 end cause i got my 3rd badge and i guess rock smash won't allow me to pass cause it says i need the badge for it.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Well i guess I'll wait for the full version of this hack keep it up:P

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
is this the complete version?
cause i downloaded a version off another site and it isnt fully finished.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
awsome, can't wait to play.

Ok i downloaded the game but i dont have a emulater that can play it. i have emulaters that play my other games so and so. Can anyone point me a the right place to play it?? or something?

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
awsome, can't wait to play.

Ok i downloaded the game but i dont have a emulater that can play it. i have emulaters that play my other games so and so. Can anyone point me a the right place to play it?? or something?
You should use Visual Boy Advance. Just search for it anywhere. You shouldn't be asking for that here, though. You should message someone who you think is knowledgeable, or just ask the hack owner via PM or VM.

Christos, I haven't seen or heard of any updates for a little while. I hope to see an interesting update in some time, because this is one of the best hacks out there. This is very easily one of my favorite hacks of all time. Good luck.

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
Years
is this game "poor,fair,good,or great i like the screen shots and everything but almost every hack i play, i get bored of it when im almost done... is this one interesting is it worth playing alot(sorry if im sounding s bit rude) : [

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
is this game "poor,fair,good,or great i like the screen shots and everything but almost every hack i play, i get bored of it when im almost done... is this one interesting is it worth playing alot(sorry if im sounding s bit rude) : [
You should just actually look at how the hack is formatted, and how official it looks. This is a great hack, it is one of my favorite hacks out there (and probably one of the best).

Yo This Hack is not working for me! when i try to name gary boooommm abunch of jibberish shows up! is there a problem with the emulator?
No, there is most likely no problem with your emulator. You have probably patched the ROM incorrectly. There is also a possibility that you could have a bad Pokémon FireRed English ROM. If you have all that, this should never happen.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
This question has been asked a few times, so I hope it isn't annoying, but it hasn't been answered.
What do the Common and Uncommon eggs hatch into?

пзо

zzirRusty
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
The Scripts

The Scripts in this hack are Radical!!!
But i got stuck on this one part.. and gave up.
I hope to see another release!

Teach me!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Awesome hack, one of the best. But the storyline isn't very interesting... IMO.

The storyline's going to change, and it'll definitely be more interesting than the one in the alpha.

Is the Pryce the one from GSC?

By the way great hack. Mods make the best and Admins don't!

Pryce was supposed to be the one from the GSC series, but he's not a character anymore.

what hatches from the uncommon and common eggs, also how do you evole machoke, eevee, and gengar same as shiny gold?

Evolution ways haven't changed, you'll have to trade them just like in other games.

Hi, sorry but may I ask what kind of pokemon does "uncommon egg" hatch into?
I know "rare eggs" hatch into mudkip treeko or torchic.
But the "uncommon eggs"?

This question has been asked a few times, so I hope it isn't annoying, but it hasn't been answered.
What do the Common and Uncommon eggs hatch into?

Common eggs are usually weak first forms such as Wynaut, Azurill and Igglybuff.
There's around 10 different pokémon that can hatch from the uncommon ones, I'm not going to say which but they're good pokémon and worth buying if you have the money.

I need help too. where exactly do you go after he first gym? I've been at this for days and still don't have a clue.

Dig the Regirock statue.♥

are any starters obtainable from any GEN?

and wen does 1.2 end?

You can get the Hoenn starters from the egg shop, they hatch from rare eggs. And 1.2 ends at the third gym.

Progress has been slow, I'll probably get a lot done during the Christmas holidays, so here's a few screenshots for now. It's Reine City~

b5i4gl.jpg
1zoaz6g.jpg

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
0_0

Christos! Those screens look awesome. Reminds me of that city from D/P. Big cities are hard to pull off but it looks like you've done an amazing job as usual. I haven't seen those tiles before, did you make them yourself? Your palette edits look phenomenal as usual.

Looking forward to seeing more updates soon! =D

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2008
Ok, before I say anything I else; I want to let you know this: I apprecaite the effort and timew put into this project, and I know that it takes a lot of talent to do what you have done. Now, for the bad part.

I have several complaints with the hack, all of which made this my lease favorite hack to have played. Sorry, but it's true. Here are the problems I had with it.

1. The starter - I really wish you would change the starter from Mareep to something else. I'm not saying that I want it to be a starter from one of the official games, but something other than Mareep. How about some of these: Machop*, Sandshrew, Aaron, Growlithe, Abra**,Evee, Ghastly, Carvahhn, Spheal, Wailmer, or just create your own Pokemon to be the starter in the game***.

2. It might have just been me, or a random thing in the game, but it seemed that the accuracy of my Pokemon was terrible. My Lv. 12 Mareep lost to a Lv. 2 Tailow because everytime I tried to attack, it missed. Tailow didn;t use Sand Attack or anything to lower my accuracy. All of my battles were like this for the most part.

3. The Cave( I forget the name) at the beginning, is the most annoying thing I've ever played through, including the Dark Cave in Fire Red and Leaf Green. All but one of my Pokemon fanited, and then I lost at the exit to Nate, and had to start back in the Town where you get your first Pokemon. At this point, I just quit playing.

4. Wild Pokemon seemed to be a lot stronger than they should be; most of them could easily beat all of my Pokemon when they were a couple leveles lower than mine.

*You would need to find a new way to get Machop to evolve into Machoke, maybe through some sort of in-game trade(and they trade it back), an item that automatically evolves it when it reaches a certain level, or a person who somehow evolves it for you.

**Abra would need to be changed to start out with a basic attack that does damage, maybe Confusion instead of Teleport, then make it learn a new attack where it would normally have learned Confusion.

***I you know how to do this and are able to, then I definitely suggest this. You do not need to make all neww Pokemon for the game, just a starter and two more for its evolutions. I have some ideas for it below:

1.Name: Dragaar(or Draagar maybe)
Type: Dragon/Physic
Some Moves: Physchic, Dragon Rage, Outrage, Physco Boost, Dragonbreath, Other physic attack(s) I can't think of right now.

2nd Evolution: Dragexx( or Draagex)
3rd Evolution: Dragorex ( or Draagorex[might not fit])

2. Name: Vadia
Type: Dark/Physchic
Some Moves: Crunch, Bite, Physcic, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Psybeam

2nd Evolution: Vadiex
3rd Evolution: Vadiexus

I think that if you added in the original Pokemon( especially the ones I mentioned, lol) then your game would be loads better. Please take into consideration what I have suggested. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back