• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
hey greene i was wondering what do i have to offer to get you to EV train my alakazam for me ur OP didn't make it very clear what you want for you to EV train do you like want pokemon or items

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Could i have the stats of this one

Nidoking - Naughty (Shiny)
252A/252Speed/6HP
Sucker Punch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Megahorn

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
ok Thanks
Could you Check My Thread For Him

I actually looked while I was waiting for reply (some say I'm confident). The UT ShinyModest Slowpoke would do nicely, but the trade will have to wait until tomorrow 'cause I need my sleep.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
Any chance I can get you to trade me a Miltank and a Smeargle?

Check my thread please, if you don't mind.

Greene1516

Years
Sorry mate I have no interest in such mundane things.

BUMP for me, BUMP for me, BUMP for me

Last edited:
Years
Could you get me a male Aron nicknamed "Aggron" (without the quotes) that knows the egg move Head Smash? I can give you several (up to 6) heart scales in return. I'm subscribed to your YouTube as PrinceofLight2000, if that gets me any brownie points. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Can you EV train for me? No redistribution of rewards though. If so, I would like this done:

Species: Mamoswine
Pokeball: Dive ball(Difficult RNG capture)
Nature:
Jolly
Ability:
Snow cloak
IVs:
30/31/31/18/31/31

With 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe.

I don't have enough posts to link you to my trade thread on Smogon =(.

Greene1516

Years
Could you get me a male Aron nicknamed "Aggron" (without the quotes) that knows the egg move Head Smash? I can give you several (up to 6) heart scales in return. I'm subscribed to your YouTube as PrinceofLight2000, if that gets me any brownie points. :P

Sorry I don't have HG/SS as should be evident by my wants list.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hey i am backish so and i see your needs list has shrunken quite a bit, you in need of any specfic tms/items at the moment?

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Never mind about my post above, I did not notice that the job was already taken, nor did I remember that a friend of mine has already EVed it for free and is awaiting pickup.

Oh and this:
Bold Night Shade Hoothoot with Hidden Power Fighting (31/x/31/31/31/x) *must have Insomnia*
Is impossible, the only HP fighting combonations are:
O/O/E/E/E/E, O/E/E/E/E/E and E/E/O/E/E/E, so you should edit it to (31/x/30/30/30/x) or (30/x/31/30/30/30).

Could you tell me the IVs of the kyogre? I may want to CMT if they are good, if not I'll just ask Negator.

Greene1516

Years
Sorry dude but I'm not going to trade through another site, that is bad form. When you make a thread here then I will check and trade.

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
i might be able to do that hoothoot. MIGHT. i have several bird pokemon with high IVs which i might be able to use for the breeding. i will contact you if i succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back