• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need Snow tiles, igloos, campfire, snow blocks, snowy mountain thing etc and a Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I've heard of the Requests section, but I can't find it, and it's related to this anyway.
Edit: I have no idea how I didn't see the Requests sticky thing at the top of the screen. Great me. Topics are easier anyway.
I need some graphics for Snow tiles, igloos, campfire, snow blocks, snowy mountain thing, etc, etc. I'm trying to make the Southern Water Tribe from Avatar, and I'm working on "Poke'mon: Avatar Version".
Also, how do you remove the truck scene at the beginning? And how do you edit the text in the beginning where you have to give your name and stuff? Cause I have Advanced Text, and for some reason it's not working.

The game's base is Poke'mon Emerald

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Are you hacking a game?

Because this section is not for that... Try Here

On a side note, to get this letter é try pressing ctrl+alt+e

If however you are working on a game VIA, RPGMakers, or Game Makers, then yuo may want to provide work you have, because most people here will more than happily help out, if they don't see their work going to waste and is used on a project worth while... In this case, nobody knows anything... Another thing, different people have different styles, you will probably be blending too many styles together if all you are requesting is a couple snowey areas, but, maybe you will use this map as whole, again, I know nothing of the project.

Bottom line, you won't find too many artists here who will help unfortunately.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This section is not for ROM hacks or anything related to them, as stated in the description. Please take a look in ROM Hacking, thank you.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back