• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
What pony would I be? Propably unicorn, since Im sophisticated, little arrogant at times and well...pretty smart.
For S4 singers I would love to see Luna sing...the show realy needs more luna. Trixie could sing too in my opinion. But maybe Discord could sing also...cant wait for more discord. :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I wonder though... Hasbro did promise us that there's going to be a Rarity + Octavia singing together... Will that be for season 4 ?

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Must. Join. Pony. Club.
Username: SylpyStarr
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy!
Additional Information: I picked Fluttershy because I am a lot like her irl. Shy and caring and always thinking about others but I will stand up for my friends with everything I have. I got into MLP because of an ex of mine and it has stuck with me sense. I have seen every episode (thank you Netflix) and am totally in love <3

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I wonder though... Hasbro did promise us that there's going to be a Rarity + Octavia singing together... Will that be for season 4 ?
There's a meme about it, in cheezburger.

Hello SylphyStarr! Welcome to teh herd! And those of you who have a deviantart account, I could really need some friends. Links in my sig.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Must. Join. Pony. Club.
Additional Information: I picked Fluttershy because I am a lot like her irl. Shy and caring and always thinking about others but I will stand up for my friends with everything I have. I got into MLP because of an ex of mine and it has stuck with me sense. I have seen every episode (thank you Netflix) and am totally in love <3

Welcome to the club, friend! I hope you enjoy it here!

I was actually disappointed yesterday. I found out there was a Brony club at my college, when I got there; there was no one and a message on the board saying, 'Brony Club canceled by college demand'. I was seriously hurt and sighed as I left.

So much for getting their 30 minutes early.

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years

I was actually disappointed yesterday. I found out there was a Brony club at my college, when I got there; there was no one and a message on the board saying, 'Brony Club canceled by college demand'. I was seriously hurt and sighed as I left.

WutwutWHAT?

I would have ran out crying and demanded to speak to whoever handled the clubs at your college. How could they just close it? D: What kind of college do you go to?

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Brony clubs in college? Sounds like a luxury. :D
Although it makes me sad that you couldnt join it. :(
And those of you who have a deviantart account, I could really need some friends.

I actualy have a Deviantart account. Though I havent been there in ages. I guess I should login sometime and see your deviations.

Cura

Years
WutwutWHAT?

I would have ran out crying and demanded to speak to whoever handled the clubs at your college. How could they just close it? D: What kind of college do you go to?

Brony clubs in college? Sounds like a luxury. :D
Although it makes me sad that you couldnt join it. :(

The college teacher was heading it emailed me saying, that the college's 'upper-staff' saw it a bit childish for their standards. Several students are countering the statement, saying the show serves as a good moral. Sadly, I think the college is going to win over the student... :(

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, that was a total dud. But retrospect MLPFIM is quite childish, but it doesn't stop us from liking that eh? Although we can't do anything about it...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Must. Join. Pony. Club.

Welcome Sylphy! You are more than welcome to join! Fluttershy is my second favorite. :3 I've also seen every episode on netflix as well, and I'm rewatching season 1 as we speak!

That sucks to hear! Did you get in touch with the owners of the club? Maybe have them organize a meet-up instead of an actual college club? That might be a good idea. :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The college teacher was heading it emailed me saying, that the college's 'upper-staff' saw it a bit childish for their standards. Several students are countering the statement, saying the show serves as a good moral. Sadly, I think the college is going to win over the student... :(

I blame media that demonizes adults who enjoy childish things, even though the things they do such as politics can give them unprofessional/chilidish tantrums.

Cura

Years
That sucks to hear! Did you get in touch with the owners of the club? Maybe have them organize a meet-up instead of an actual college club? That might be a good idea. :)

I'm still waiting for the response actually... but college networks are down here... again. The 8th time this month too, something is going on here... but eh. While I'm at it; I should update my siggy on here, its out of date... :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hi, guys,

umm it's kinda been a bit since I've posted in here, but I will start doing that more :P (hopefully)

Last night my rooommate and I watched the most recent Friendship is Witchcraft episode!

Cura

Years
Hi, guys,

umm it's kinda been a bit since I've posted in here, but I will start doing that more :P (hopefully)

Last night my rooommate and I watched the most recent Friendship is Witchcraft episode!

Welcome back, friend! And nice! Hope you both enjoyed it!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
There's news going on at EqD that MLP is coming to the silver screen; unfortunately, it's the spin-off series Equestria Girls rather than a real FiM movie.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I blame media that demonizes adults who enjoy childish things, even though the things they do such as politics can give them unprofessional/chilidish tantrums.
I feel like that is how American culture is. It is considered childish to watch cartoons, except for "adult cartoons" like Family Guy. But in Japan, it would be totally acceptable for an adult to watch something like MLP.

I think everyone should watch My Little Pony because it will make them happy :3 Then maybe adults will lighten up a bit.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I feel like that is how American culture is. It is considered childish to watch cartoons, except for "adult cartoons" like Family Guy. But in Japan, it would be totally acceptable for an adult to watch something like MLP.

I think everyone should watch My Little Pony because it will make them happy :3 Then maybe adults will lighten up a bit.

I doubt it. There's a popular lets play user named Markreplier, an adult who, when doing a lets play on a pony mod of SCP Containment Breach, said that he will never watch the show and become a brony and proceeds to poke fun of bronies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
The Russian community had a bit of an ourage when one of our comrade is involved in the Boston bombing. It was all over Vkontante(russia's equivalent of facebook). But he's not exactly our comrade because they're involved in our country's terrorist which our country's fighting right now which is based in Chechnya. Well enough bad news for now.
Here in our country its still a bit unnacceptable to the majority to watch MLP. There are a few, but the stereotype stillstucks. But ponies will eventually invade all right?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The problem with MLP in Mexico, is that the show airs on Discovery Kids...a channel aimed at children under 5. So, if I find myself watching the show in that channel at my grandma's house...I'd probably have my family reputation shot down. xD

Thank goodness the majority of the MLP episodes in Spanish are on youtube, I just watched the first five episodes, and I have to say that Twilight and Rainbow Dash's voices literally need to switch places ~__~

Hi, guys,

Welcome back, Mockingjay! Great to see our fellow Pinkie fan once again~

There's news going on at EqD that MLP is coming to the silver screen; unfortunately, it's the spin-off series Equestria Girls rather than a real FiM movie.

Link?

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
To think that one yer had passed since the Wedding.

2dvn7gx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back