• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scripts & Tutorials Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
The files that can't be accessed are all image files so nothing that's missing is absolutely required to use this. Since the files are all named pretty self explanatory It might be possible to piece together what they should be, especially if you've played Crystal recently. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.. :/

Yes, but one of the image files contains how to build the event, the three individual pages. Without that, I have no idea how to make it work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2015
[pokemon essentials]
Im looking for a script in which I can make my starter shiny
Im also looking for a script to make all shiny pokemon wild, etc. have 31 iv stats(as an incentive for catching it),I really hope someone can help I cant figure it out at all

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
There are multiple ways to make a starter shiny... Here's one.
In the event when you receive your starter, find script and use:
pokemon=$Trainer.party[0]
pokemon.makeShiny

Providing your starter is the only Pokémon in your team.

To change IV's, inside EncounterModifiers:
Code:
Events.onWildPokemonCreate+=proc {|sender,e|
   pokemon=e[0]
   if pokemon.isShiny?
     pokemon.iv[0]=31 # Hp
     pokemon.iv[1]=31 # Attack
     pokemon.iv[2]=31 # Defense
     pokemon.iv[3]=31 # Speed
     pokemon.iv[4]=31 # Sp Attack
     pokemon.iv[5]=31 # Sp Defense
   end
}

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2015
thank you so much for your help
is there a way I can give my starter an extra move?
and set its IVs to 31?

*Edit* figured out the IVs, but I cant figure out how to give it a move, which is extreme speed since the starter in my game is dratini, and all the AI is cranked to the max, wrap wont cut it

*edit 2* nevermind on the moves, I just altered its moveset in the pbs file, thanks anyhow

Last edited:

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
I will pay for TTS Addon

Hello,
I am interested in paying an rgss programmer to create an add on Text To Speech function.
I will pay ten dollars to a programmer who can:
Make the computer speak using SAPI4 and or SAPI5when: text appears on screen, E.G. from the show_text event command.
When a player moves to a new option, it should speak that option. (this should work in things such as battle menues, bag menues, etc. as well as menues created with the \CH command and show_choices command.
It is understood that non-textual things, such as text contained within pictures can not be spoken by anything, although it is my understanding that very few if any things in essentials have this.
I am using a bit of an old version of essentials, so where ever possible, it needs to be non-version spesific.
If you are interested, please respond and/or contact me on either this forum or skype.
My skype account: pokemonmasteraaron
If you believe ten dollars is not enough, let me know, although I believe it is unlikely to go above that ammount.
You must have a Pay Pal to receive the money.
Best Regards, Aaron

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
I was curious if anyone had a Light Level script. For example, go down a cliff in a cave, it gets darker, go up it gets lighter.

I am also wondering if anyone can help with a custom HUD.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I was curious if anyone had a Light Level script. For example, go down a cliff in a cave, it gets darker, go up it gets lighter.

I am also wondering if anyone can help with a custom HUD.

An idea I had was, change the radius of the circle depending on the map and make all the cave maps, dark maps... Do you get that?

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
An idea I had was, change the radius of the circle depending on the map and make all the cave maps, dark maps... Do you get that?

Its good, but, I like the idea of the whole screen getting darker. I want to add a Flashlight Item, and fase out FLash

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Its good, but, I like the idea of the whole screen getting darker. I want to add a Flashlight Item, and fase out FLash

Okay, so an Item them can control density of light, I.E. Battery running out? So it gets darker...
Or did I miss the point?
You can always just use screen tinting, that's how I do things, it's simple, easy and gets the job done.
However, since you'd like to use a flashlight, I'd still consider the way I said, but instead of HM move Flash, change it to Flashlight.
I can't do anything right now since I have work.
Try things out and see what you come up with.
I've given you the general idea anyway.

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Okay, so an Item them can control density of light, I.E. Battery running out? So it gets darker...
Or did I miss the point?
You can always just use screen tinting, that's how I do things, it's simple, easy and gets the job done.
However, since you'd like to use a flashlight, I'd still consider the way I said, but instead of HM move Flash, change it to Flashlight.
I can't do anything right now since I have work.
Try things out and see what you come up with.
I've given you the general idea anyway.

The original point was (maybe a terrain tag) or something that would automaticlly darken the screen going down a cliff tile. and vise versa. Rather then having 89 events per cave doing it.

Ive already got a basic flashlight together.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
You're not understanding... Use the map id, not use events... So when you're on that specific map, you can use flashlight, exactly how Flash HM works, just with flashlight, and instead of having the map completely black, change the screen tone color instead.

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
You're not understanding... Use the map id, not use events... So when you're on that specific map, you can use flashlight, exactly how Flash HM works, just with flashlight, and instead of having the map completely black, change the screen tone color instead.

I inderstand, But what i want is not what you are suggesting.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023

Sorry to say, but for anyone to answer this, is merely assumptions... Maybe you should elaborate more or learn to script yourself.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
He wants to change the light level (overall brightness) of a map depending on the player's coordinates on that map.

Sounds like a job for a parallel processing event (a long one which is basically all the contents of the 89 events you currently have). The example maps (the cave maps) have some similar parallel processing events which check the position of the player/boulders for the purpose of triggering floor switches and falling down holes.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Anyone have an idea on getting swarms to work? Some examples of this include people calling you in GSC about a rare pokemon in an area or in D/P where Lucas/Dawn's sister will tell you that a swarm of Pokemon have appeared on a route. It changes daily.

I imagine this could be worked out in events but there may be a cleaner way to pull this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back