• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As the young hero raises his sword--

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
--THE FOUL BEAST STRUCK!

So, what video game characters do you feel represent you, or the most alike to you? Would you say, fill in their respective shoes in their own video game?

For example, someeetimes I feel like I'm Emil from Tales of Symphonia 2. He's kind of shy and apologizes often for no apparent reason, which is alike myself in some retrospects! If I were to fill in Emil's shoes, I'd probably stick it to Richter more - "Who cares about destiny?" or something like that.

TY

In some sort of way, im more like Jim Raynor from StarCraft 2. Trying to do the good thing, but always gets into more and more trouble and has everything after him.

Nakala Pri

I'm a lot like Oerba Dia Vanille. I'm sunny, happy and just good to have when the atmosphere is down.. I'll only think of others and would lay my life down for the greater good. I'm also kind of cutesy, in a way. Well, when I'm not in mah rebel mood. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ellie from The Last of Us reminds me a bit about myself when I was younger. She was quite motivational, made people feel brave, wasn't very demanding, and was a little shy as well—I used to be sort of like that, I guess. I may not have been as motivative as her, but yes, I was definitely shy. xD" Whenever someone made me talk, I would just nod my head without saying a word—that's how shy I was. Nowadays, I'm still shy, but just not as much as when I used to. Quite glad about this, because most of the time, shyness is a bad thing. It could hold you down in life and stop you from reaching your goals. Aside from Ellie, I'm also similar to Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite in some ways (mostly appearance-wise).

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Probably Ness from Earthbound. Something about a boy that goes on huge world saving adventures, but still gets homesick relates to me in a way no other character can even come close to matching.

Plus the game is filled to the brim with music references :P

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
Gordon freemen from half life, as one who puts others ahead of ones self, and yet when my job is done i fade in the background and am soon forgotten, a sad reality but one i accept and move on.

Back