• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping."

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
There's an urban legend while going to shopping; every time I get set out I get motion sickness, and that's totally not an act to stay at home and get forbidden privileges, totally.

Nope unless I'm going out with my dad so then I'll get to pick out biscuits and other junk which I like.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Shopping can be fun sometimes I have to admit. My aunt takes me clothes shopping every several months and she makes it a blast. I love the feel of getting new clothes and just new things in general. Food shopping is one of my favorite things though just cause you get to look good at food! I go grocery shopping with my dad sometimes to past the time and I can't help but want to get everything. XD I don't really shop online unless it's not available in stores.

Years
I do like to go shopping for pink on Wednesdays. (Sorry, thought it was called for hehe)

Anyway, I do like shopping, I don't really ever have much money to do it though, so thats probably why I do cause it's nice to get new things.. I rarely get to get new clothes or items and especially games.. They're so expensive, I don't even have a ps3 or xbox or 3ds or anything. Food shopping is good too.. heh.. But to a point.. I only like shopping for a little bit, before it gets to the 'My legs are hurting.. Knees weak arms are heavy.. were looking for some sauce for moms spaghetti..' and I just want to go home. It's also pretty stressful shopping with my mum.. She can get very annoying or embarrassing and so I just trail off while she deals with that..

But when it's me or with people I like shopping with it's fun. I also like shopping for others too. :)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SHOPPING. Sometimes I wonder if I was a rich white girl in my past life. I like shopping for clothes and shoes because I love fashion I'm such a swag ***. Right now I live across the street from a plethora of shopping places so I'm in love with the area lol. I usually shop at outlets or malls unless they don't have what I'm looking for, then I try online. And I like going grocery shopping too, with anyone really. I just find any kind of shopping fun and entertaining, for me at least, not my wallet.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Shopping is okay I guess, I just don't like to take too long. I don't end up buying much when I'm out, I also happen to be very picky! Whether it be for clothes or food (I don't eat anything with additives & preservatives).

I haven't been out to shop in a really long time actually, the last time I was out was to buy a gift with my brothers for mother's day...

The past few weeks I've been buying stuff online, like old video games/consoles such as the GBA and Protein powders.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I love shopping with my girlfriend... we would often go to malls or just in general stores because she buys tons of clothes (her drawers barely closes anymore, lol...). When I'm with her I tend to buy stuffs too like movies, Pokemon stuffs and other things I find neat. If I'm not with her, I usually don't go shopping...

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Eww I hate shopping, because my mother has this annoying habit of staying in one shop for almost 2 hours, especially if it's for jewelry or clothes.

Gawds, this happens to me as well, that's why I hate going to clothing stores.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
>_< No.

Well. I don't mind wandering around ebay for Pokemon stuff. But otherwise no.

Years
I generally hate shopping. :x It's pretty boring, especially when I'm shopping for clothes, but looking around electronics or toys is always fun. I'm boring.

Years
I love to go shopping for books. I could spend a whole day in a bookstore. Especially used book stores. Ohmahgawd. I also looove going to the supermarket in Japantown and thinking about all the wonderful tasty things I could be eating. Clothes shopping is fun, too, if it's not just for necessities.

I don't really shop online. It's boring because you don't get that serendipitous, amazing find you never knew you wanted until you found it while looking for something else.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I don't often shop, because I'm frugal haha. I honestly kind of hate spending money unless I have an absolute need. I do go fairly often to the pet store for cat food, litter, and various other supplies which are nessesities to keep my pet cat alive and healthy, though I try to save money in that area too.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I like going clothes shopping, but I only do it on a seasonal basis. Every year though it seems to get harder and harder for me to do.

My mom generally gets the groceries so I usually get what I want on a bi-weekly basis.

For tech and whatnot I generally shop online, but usually for clothes I go to a store because I normally wanna try stuff on.

Years
I guess I could say I love to go shopping because I usually am wanting to buy a lot of unnecessary stuff I don't really need, and usually when I get ahold of a good amount of money, I usually think about going beyond how much I spend, but luckily I'm able to stop myself and save up.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I like shopping..but depends on the person i'm shopping with...i don't like to go shopping with grumpy people...my best friend adores shopping..she goes everywhere ask for everything and buy nothing Lol..i love that crazy shopper girl

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I cannot stand shopping for clothes or food. The only shopping I enjoy is for media, like CDs and books, but I usually shop online for those.
When we shop for clothes, it takes so long I get frustrated. And grocery shopping is just annoying lol

Years
I don't mind taking a look around in stores every once and a while, but when I know that I have to actually spend money, I really don't like shopping. I think I don't like spending money in general, so when I have to buy new clothes or something, I just try and get in and out of the store as quickly as possible once I have everything I need (although, this has left me forgetting something many a time).

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Depends what I'm shopping for. If for clothes, I hate it because I'm so picky about what I wear. For groceries, I hate it too because my family takes forever. Now, for electronics I love love LOVE! Who doesn't love buying a new toy? However, I do have to admit that after spending a buttload of cash on a fancy gadget I do get depressed. Bye bye, paycheck. ;;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't like doing groceries, but I do like shopping for clothes, though. Unfortunately, I don't get to shop very often because of my busy schedule. When I get the chance to go out shopping, it usually takes me more than four hours to get everything done. I know that it's not good to waste this much time, but when it comes to buying new clothes, I could be very picky.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I suppose I like going shopping. That's all there really is to do here anyway. Just go to Target or something, haha. But yeah, I enjoy finding clothes for myself or games and such. I don't like grocery shopping though. Well. If I'm alone it's fine, but my mom likes to stand around forever and compare everything and talk to everyone in the store that she sees.

Back