• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
ZoruaandAbsol's "Journeys in the Kanto Region!" is declined. Unfortunately, your thread is not up to scratch :( you are lacking any story and many details of how the roleplay will work. You also don't have a rating or a sign-up sheet. I would recommend you familiarise yourself with other roleplays in this area, have a look at our stickied threads and try again. Remember you can PM me (or either of the other mods) if you have any questions :).

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
DeathOfShadow's IC thread is accepted!

Hilbert's Pokemon Ele's life is declined.
Unfortunately, when submitting new roleplays, certain guidelines need to be followed: it needs to have a decent plot, a rating, a sign up template and a rules section. Try giving this thread a read before submitting again! If you need any help or advice, don't be afraid to shoot one of us mods a friendly VM or PM!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Kokoro's Rising King is declined.
It sounds interesting, but you should probably take a look at other similar RPs here to get an idea of what kind of info is necessary to provide when making a new RP. For example, is it the real world Japan with pokémon, or the pokémon world from the games? What time period are we talking; medieval, modern, future...? And most importantly - where can the RPers expect to start and what can they expect to do in the RP? Basically, you have the bare bones of a background story and only the vague scent of a plot. Why would the sixty-eight warriors even fight for supremacy?

Try to answer all this (and more if you can) and re-submit your RP!​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Gelius3's RP Crisalia: A New Adventure is declined for now.
We feel like there should be a bit more substance to an opening post that deals with a new region. Describe the region a bit (you don't need a map unless you want to) and explain how it is "new". If there is already a functioning tournament there, how come the professors didn't know about it? If you flesh out your intro post a bit, we look forward to you re-submitting it!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
MirageKing7's Johto Legends is declined.
I'm afraid your post is far too brief :( you've barely hinted at a story, and not really explained much - I'm even confused if the paladin/mage/etc. are pokemon or humans. Please have a look at our rules section for guidance, browse the other roleplays here, or PM me/adventure/skymin if you need any further help. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
jbarron81's thread is declined.
This section isn't for regular threads; we only host RPs here on-site. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anywhere on PC where you can advertise another pokémon related site without being looked down upon. I suggest you put a link and text about your game in your signature so that it will show up in every post you make instead, but not being the main topic of your post. And next time you are about to post somewhere, read the rules of that section please :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ksiazek Bartlomiej's "The legend of Rejishan - Welcome in Thonsu" is declined.
Unfortunately, what you seem to have written is a small bio about your character and not really expanded this world beyond that. It would be a good idea to describe this new region, the new pokemon you mention (Rejishan?) a bit more on this team, etc. In this section we also ask you include information such as rules, guidelines, how to SU/join and a rating. You can learn more about our expectations here. PM us if you need any help!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
MirageKing7's Everlegend: Guardians of Johto is declined.
It seems like you need to read through the Rules & Resources for the Roleplay Corner and pick up some tips and hints. Firstly, every RP needs a proper plot or background explained in the opening post. Secondly, there needs to be some kind of SU sheet or otherwise application to distinguish what people are posting to sign up. Thirdly, a more detailed concern: if you're going to have classes, you need to explain why there are classes in a pokémon world. Like, do humans exist at all or do pokémon live as humans or... explain, expand, describe! Otherwise your players will not know at all what they are getting themselves into.

If you look into these things and read through the rules, you may post your RP again and we'll see how that goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back