• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tails Adventure (Not A Pokemon Game)

King Kitsune

Tails fan
Years
If I am not allowed to post anything but Pokemon games, close this now

This game is based on Tails from "Sonic X", "Sonic Adventure 2:Battle" and other Sonic games.

Story
Tails is told to meet Sonic, then Amy. He goes to Emerald beach and does a training battle with Sonic. Then Tails goes to his Lab to pick up some supplies and him and Sonic are on their way to The Mall to meet Amy. When they get there, Amy just wants to use their money to buy stuff. While they are arguing about the stupid reason, The mall blows up. Tails wakes up somewhere else and spots a red Echidna (Knuckles). The red Echidna is glad that they are Okay and Sonic spots a fountain.He goes and drinks it even though Amy said that it was a bad Idea. Sonic, like an idiot, drinks it and that water was poisened(Hope I spelled that right) and it turned sonic evil. If you want to read the Whole Story, Click here formy website. Go to Tails Adventure

Here's one screen. More soon:

preivew.gif

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I don't see the screenshot- but I checked out the site. The screenshots there look good. I like what you have done with the DBS.

King Kitsune

Tails fan
Years

I forgot to take those off. :shocked: Those were the ones that I made in RM2K3... The one I'm making now is in RMXP... why? because the walking sprite for RM2K3 size is 2 small.....It was hideous

Last edited:

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
King Kitsune said:
If I am not allowed to post anything but Pokemon games, close this now
it's allowed to post non-pkmn games, it's called 'game development'.

the story is nice.
screenshot is down, but i saw them on the site.
they look good ^^
good luck with this game ;)

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
uhh...

Theres already a game called tails adventure made by sega for the gamegear.
But it looks ok. I guss. It whould be cooler if you rom hacked sonic1 or 2 for sega and made you game like that. I just like those games lot its funner the a rpg most of the time.:)

I might be wrong about the game name or maby i saw a hacked roms for it. but yours should look nicer cus its not gamegear.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
oh did you change it 2 RPG maker xp?
the battle system and map from 2003 looked more sonic like!

aha well good luck!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The screens look neat! I'm always a fan of sonic games. XD

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
btw, need help with anything? although i dont know anything about rm2k3 or rmxp, i wont be using rm2k3 or rmxp until January becos maybe then i will get a laptop.

Back