• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion is back!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Uhm... how would it sound if the game prompted you as to what kind of trainer you are, like a rookie or advanced etc, and it would alter the games difficulty.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Maybe, I know how it would be accomplished, after lots of extra coding. :\

EDIT: I just realised that funnybunny isn't coming back until the 30th of July! :confused: NOOOO!!!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
UPDATE: I'm recolouring some character sprites for more originality in the game.
Here is one,
mitchcharset4kr.png

And Another
pokechara1recolourment4nl.png

More coming!

Last edited:

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
Years
Hey Raccoon I just tested the demo and this is a very good game... I will give you an 8/10! By the way can I use somestuff from your game please?!?!

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
Years
I've played the demo. The ONLY thing I didn't like about it was the fact that your rival was a CARBON COPY of the rival from Red/Blue/FR/LG. Try something else there... but other than that, it was good!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
What do you mean CARBON COPY?
The charset we're using just now is temporary, I don't even like it.
I just recolored Will's hair.

Oh yeah, Pokemon Champion actually has quite a good plot, you just need to wait until it all folds out.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
Years
Raccoon: I think this CBS and CMS are awesome, i don't see much (if anything) that can be improved, but when your done with the improvements PM me, I can't wait :D

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
The health and experience points system will be improved.
And will be in the next demo.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
the demo was great(I just finished playing it and fought all the battles). you should add pokemon in that cave, it would make it more interesting(just a suggestion).Other than that the screens are great, and so was the demo. This is definatly my favorite pokemon fan game. What caught my surprise was the battle system. Flawless.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Birdman: I can't give a date this time, we have too much work to accomplish.

dan48: Thanks for playing the demo, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
This is only a very basic demo of whats to come. The battle system is only going to get better. For the next demo, I guess we'll add Geodude, Nidoran, Weedle and possibly the other two starter Pokemon.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Yeah he'll be back next week I guess... :S
When he does come back, updates will become more frequent. :D

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
He's back now! I'm sure he'll pop in and say hello later.

Now that he's back, we'll get on with the game! :P

Back