• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaters Galore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2RandomStudios

Angry Jigglypuff
Years
Well I just did a lvl50 random matchup online in Pokemon White. The guy I fought OHKO'd my team consisting of Magnezone, Conkeldurr, and Excadrill using his Politoed with hydro pump. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't I be able to withstand at least one hit of that? All my guys have excellent stats, and Politoed isn't even that amazing of a Pokemon.

Why is the online mode so full of dirty cheaters? His Politoed was obviously stat-hacked with Pokesav...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Did the Politoed have the Drizzle ability (was it raining when you were battling)? Was it EV trained in Special Attack? Was it holding Choice Specs? If any or all of the above things are correct it's possible that you were beaten fair and square.

I don't think you EV trained your Pokemon to withstand special moves (Conkeldurr or Magnezone especially) or outspeed Politoed (Excadrill).

2RandomStudios

Angry Jigglypuff
Years
Did the Politoed have the Drizzle ability (was it raining when you were battling)? Was it EV trained in Special Attack? Was it holding Choice Specs? If any or all of the above things are correct it's possible that you were beaten fair and square.

I don't think you EV trained your Pokemon to withstand special moves (Conkeldurr or Magnezone especially) or outspeed Politoed (Excadrill).

I don't think it had drizzle, and no it wasn't raining. I'm not sure about the EV training or choice specs.

Also, when Pokemon are de-leveled to 50, doesn't that also effect their EVs? And no, I haven't EV trained. I don't have THAT much free time...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't think it had drizzle, and no it wasn't raining. I'm not sure about the EV training or choice specs.

Also, when Pokemon are de-leveled to 50, doesn't that also effect their EVs? And no, I haven't EV trained. I don't have THAT much free time...

No, de-leveling doesn't affect EVs. When Pokemon are de-leveled, they keep any EVs they get.

BlaqJester

Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
The mechanics are different at Lv.50 and EV training does play a part in wi-fi battles. Perhaps the stats played a major part in that battle do you have a recording?

BlaqJester

Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
10 Vitamins=100Evs
1 EV given+PKRS+Power Items=10 Ev per battles
Feathers=1Ev

10 Vitamin+15(Battles)+Feather=252 Evs
30 minutes

BlaqJester

Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
PKRS is like AIDS you can get from almost anybody. Do you need it?
PKRS=X 2 Evs given in a battle
(1 Ev+(Power Item+4))=5
PKRS x 2=10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back