• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th gen wiiU spinoff?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Definitely not the first, or the last. People speculate a Stadium game each gen really. Everyone seems to want one pretty badly haha.

We still have a gen V PMD we need to get though, but ain't no tellin' what we'll get in gen VI in terms of spin offs. I'm still hopeful for Stadium 3 though. lol

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Generation 5 didn't have a Stadium Spinoff. Generation 5 Spinoffs are the new Mystery Dungeon to come out, Pokemon Rumble Blast, PokePark 2, Conquest, 3D Pokedex/Pro, Typeing game, and TCG how to play.

If anything for Gen 6, we'll get another PMD and prolly something close to Conquest unless they make another Ranger game.

I don't think Gen 5 got a Stadium spinoff because of its Random Match Up feature. If they kept that feature with Gen 6, I see almost no point in a Stadium for Gen 6 as the Pokemon are now in 3D as a Handheld so I can battle online against people at any Wifi compatible location, not to mention fill the role of standard tournament styled Stadium play with Battle Tower or what ever replaces it.

The Handhelds seem to have stolen the need for the Stadiums.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
I'm praying they finally come to their senses that with the release of a new Orre/Shadow type game, would bring sales with the WiiU. This should become evident after XY and the 3DS. I always loved those games, certainly the darker storyline and a fantastic transition from RSE.

Years
I would love to see a game return to the Orre region, or perhaps even a brand new region. Colosseum to date still stands as one of my favourite games. (Sadly I did not get alot of playtime with XD never owning a copy) It would be the first truly HD Pokemon experience.

blue

gucci
Years
Probably some sort of Spin-Off in a couple of years but I'm not expecting anything majorly exciting, unless they develop the next installment in the Colo/XD line.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
Years
I would probably buy a Wii U if they made another game like Colosseum/XD, because I think those games are the most underrated games in the entire Pokemon series.

Back