• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Matchbox Twenty - Real World

One of the few songs from them I actually liked, since I found most of their music boring.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

"She lyin' through her teeth, I be he's proud of his daughter the way she lookin' at me."

No Tell - Smoke and Jackal
EP No. 1 (2012)

It's deceptive. It's one of the prettiest songs you'll hear, but if you listen to the words (or rather look them up, cause the singer sings is...quite fluidly? So it might be hard to pick up.) you'll realize how dirty and wrong this song is. But it feels so right. Give it a hear.

David, if you find the album cover in the video suggestive or something (it's just audio though), feel free to remove it.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Thousand Foot Krutch - Light Up The Sky (Solomon Olds Remix)

I love Thousand Foot Krutch and Solomon Odd makes this song and any song he remixes awesome.

Years

Pandora - A Little Bit

It's a bit surprising that Australia ended up getting a different version than some other countries.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Degeneration - Mylene Farmer Because I've been requested to learn this song to serenade someone with it! It's a surprisingly good song with... inspiring lyrics hehe. Nevertheless I've grown quite fond of this song recently and a lot more of her work too.

Years

ATC / A Touch Of Class - Around The World (La La La La)

This was actually a fave of mine from the 2000's, and I actually still do love the catchy vocals.

Years
ZZ TOP - La Grange

Just because Billy Gibbons is GODLY and awesomely cool , and their music ROCKS like there's no tomorrow!
Damn I love ZZ top.

Dunno if the youtube clip works but whatever, good music shouldn't be listened to on youtube.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Man, I love raw recording styles like this. It sounds more genuine the rawer the recording is, like it's the sound of the band just simply jamming together in a single room.

Also, these guys are going to be playing live in Oakland with Bolt Thrower late March. Can't f***in wait. I'm going to headbang my head off.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sometimes it's nice to hear an older song on the radio.

Strong Enough by Sheryl Crow - great song and great lyrics... Sheryl Crow is very talented and I always enjoy her songs. Especially when she duets with others like in Kid Rock's Picture.

Years

Culture Beat - Mr Vain

Speaking of older songs, this 90's classic was a worthwhile one for me to listen to.

Sir Codin

Hope you like syphilis....SKULL SYPHILIS.

Years

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

This was probably my fave from them, maybe cos I liked Noodle's design back then.

Sir Codin

Oh, God, that guitar solo and guitar outro.

RIP Dimebag Darrell Abbott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back