• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

Shawn looked towards Andy once again, not certain about how he missed hearing about classes. He, himself, heard kids talking about it the other night. It would make sense to make an announcement about class lists being up or something, but they didn't, for one reason or another. Hopefully, they will in the future.

"Yeah, I didn't hear anything about it until I saw the lists posted near the cafeteria," Shawn reasoned, "The teachers may be a little lenient on first-timers. Its kinda hard to get to classes if you don't know where they are." He couldn't think of anything else to say or do to help. He hoped that he did enough for his friend.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel sighed when he heard the other student's compositions. He looked at the composition.
"My female Dratini, Draca, has a long, chubby serpent-like build, with a round white snout, and a white underbelly, with fins in the both sides of her head. Her ability is Shed Skin, meaning that Status conditions may be healed. Draca can use Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Water Pulse, Extreme Speed and Growl. Draca is rather shy and not very self-confident. She has to rely on Fira, my Charmander to be able to communicate with other pokémon. This may be of the fact her mother was captured when she was little. Because of this fact, Draca never learned to follow her Dratini instincts, or to behave like a Dratini itself. Altough, there is an advantage in this. Dratini normaly do not keep out of water a long time, so they are better at moving in four dimensions- up, down, right and left. But Draca is good at moving in 3 dimensions. She uses her tail like any other pokémon would use their hands, arms legs and feet. That I know, Draca has never battled before, because simply, she doesn't get the purpose of battling. She would battle for her friends, or to save herself, but she doesn't battle for fun. ". That was his composition. Not all the technical talk the others said, but it came from the heart.

Draca noticed her trainer was quite sad that his composition wasn't good enough as the others. She peeked at the composition and she smiled a bright smile. She was happy her trainer knew her so well. She raised her trainer's chin with her tail and smiled.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

The girl frowned. She wanted to do this! She and Mouser were ready! When was the teacher going to say something? She tapped her foot boredly, and watched as /Andy mentioned about the classes. Huh, she hadn't been told about them either. It was lucky Shawn was in her class today.

"Hey, no one told me about the classes, but there is a bored in the cafeteria!" she said, giggling.

Brian

Brian grinned at Lucia. Apparently she approved of Thyme and Leena's way to talk to humans, albeit Thyme had some trouble. Her writing was very hard to read. Oh well. Then the conversation turned back to Mark. Did she like him or something? How odd.\

"Oh, well I met Mark my first day here. He was really cool, and Thyme and his sableye, Snype, hit it off well. We and a few other friends got caught out in the forest and were all attacked, but we managed to get safely back home, and after that me and Mark decided to investigate why the wild pokemon were acting so crazy. I wonder... Do you thibk it may havesomething to do with Team Rocket?" he said thoughtfully

Username_9138

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

"Sure!" said Ryan, "not like I'd like to be alone in this huge place." Camdyn blinked at the boy, a bit flustered. He had now obligated himself to staying and talking to this boy the entire day. "Well, we gotta drop our stuff in our rooms first. Wouldn't be comfortable to walk around with this backpack," he said, tapping the bag he was wearing. "I'm gonna check where my room is, and drop it off there. Then we can look for a teacher or someone who's not new to help us out." Really had to suggest inviting another person, thought Camdyn. Not that I want to complain. Happy to help, but I have to make it comfortable. Then, after the short pause, the boy said something with a temporary farewell salute that stopped his thoughts in their tracks.

"Don't worry, I'm bad at introductions too. Just keep it cool; no need to be worried."

The comment hit home for Camdyn as the smaller boy walked away into the building. He stood a bit stiffly for a second, then, jolting out of his stupor, motioned to Olive and Jett to follow him inside.

Camdyn looked down to his key to see what his room number was. Huh, he thought. Room 10. Best case scenario: I live next to someone(s) I can talk to. Worst case scenario: I'm sandwiched between two idiots. Oh. Well. Good way to look at it~ he scolded himself as he looked up at his own door. It looked in a bit better state, with relatively shiny metal surfaces, although with its share of greenish splotches of tarnish. He put the key in the lock and turned the knob, opening the door to his new home.

A breath of fresh air swept his face as the door dragged along the carpet. The window in the back was open, and the breeze was flying in. Jett immediately crossed over and slammed it shut, and Camdyn winced at the volume of the noise. On the bed were neatly folded blankets, a comforter, and two extra jackets, obviously to identify him as a member of the Suicune dorm and to constitute a school uniform. There was a small desk underneath the window, as well as a closet on the wall adjacent to both. The room was relatively simple, and plain, but it seemed cozy. He didn't want to keep Ryan waiting, so he called for Jett to come to him. But the Pokemon wouldn't come.

"Jett! It's not right to keep people waiting!" The Buizel just shook his hear and barked at was outside the window. Jett hadn't just closed the window because it was breezy; he had felt a strange vibe coming from the white-roofed builing adjacent to their own. He was yapping at it presently, and as soon as Olive joined him at his perch (or as close as she could come), she wilted a bit. She stared out at the building, forlorn, and it caught Camdyn's attention enough for him to check it out as well. It did look creepy, he had to admit; but he had to stick to his promise to be polite. Although, maybe Ryan wouldn't object to checking the building out. "Alright, come on," said the young Trainer, and his Pokemon followed, still entranced by the sight.

Having dropped his bags near the center of the room, Camdyn grabbed his keys, and locked the door on the way out. Just outside the building, Ryan was waiting with Snover. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Ryan," he said, unusually loud. He noticed his strange sense of familiarity with the boy (although it was probably due to what he had said earlier, which echoed his father's words of comfort), and also that he was becoming much easier to talk to. I supose there are some people with whom I can talk much sooner than others. Weird. "Olive--my Leafeon--and Jett--" bark "--were staring out the window at that white-roofed building over there." He pointed to the building to which he was referring, and continued, "We could get someone to give us a tour and show us around fist, but either way, I think I want to go check that place out. I'll leave it up to you for now." He waited for the boy's response, glad he made a friend so easily this time.​

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Gwen Deallus - Attending class.

Brock addressed the students from the front of the class after taking attendance.

"There are many factors and methods that can cause a Pokemon to come out differently than others. Now before I get truly started, can any of you tell me anything you know about breeding or eggs?"

Gwen thought back to her days spent at Professor Ajax's laboratory, reading all the fantastical books he had. She distinctly remembered reading a book about breeding theories by Professor Elm. She thought for a moment trying to remember the contents of the heavy book, and recalled a memory of sitting in the laboratory in the evening sun, scanning the pages of the book that her young mind barely understood.
She raised he hand shyly after a moment in which none of the other students responded. Brock pointed at her and waited for Gwen's answer.

"Er.. All Pokémon are classified into distinct 'egg groups' which contain all the Pokémon which are compatible in terms of producing offspring... um." Gwen paused uncertainly under the attention of the entire class, but forced herself to continue despite her reddening cheeks. "The incubation method is different for different Pokémon, like fire types need to be incubated at high temperatures which is why in the wild fire-type parents breathe flame on their eggs.../b] She trailed off and looked at her desk shyly.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Brock - Eggs and Breeding 101

"That is correct, Mrs. Deallus! It also brings us to the first pa-" Brock started, but was interrupted by the opening of the door.
"S-s-sorry, I'm late Mr. B-brock. I'm Lucas McGuire." the boy stuttered.
"It's fine, Lucas." Brock responded with a grin. "Now go take a seat by Mr. Milke. Oh, and remind me to mark you present before you leave." He added as he pointed towards Issac who was still isolated in the back corner of the room.

"Now as I was saying, this brings us to the first part of the lesson: Egg Grouping." Brock noted as he turned back to his folder on the desk. He opened it and pulled many sheets of paper out. "Here," he stated as he began walking around the room and passing the papers out, " is a chart of the egg types, followed by a brief description, and an a example of a Pokemon in the said egg type."

View attachment 68006

As Brock finished passing out the papers, he returned to the front of the room and put the remaining sheets back into the folder. He turned back towards the class and continued his lecture.

"So as you see there are many different groups that hold many different Pokemon. Now A single Pokemon may be in more than one group, but all pokemon can only breed with Pokemon that are in the same group as itself with one exception."

He raised his hands in front of him as if he was holding two small objections. "You can not take an Oddish," he said as he shook his left hand, "and breed it with a Dratini." he finished as he shook his right hand.
"The one exception being that a ditto may breed with any Pokemon, except for those that are of the undiscovered egg group. Those can not breed at all."

Brock leaned back on his desk, taking a deep breath. After all he had said, it was well needed. "So are there any questions so far?"

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne turned around at the voice to see a man, who he assumed was the teacher, standing uncomfortably close as he himself was practically in the doorway anyway.
I can't believe a teacher that is even newer than I am has the nerve to interrupt my class just to critique it, show some respect!

Despite his irritated thoughts, Zayne was ever the professional
"I'm glad you approve" Zayne said, although he was irritated enough to not really care a shred as to what the other teacher thought "Thanks for dropping in but I have a class to teach and you probably have things to attend to in the administrative building if you are a new teacher." With that Zayne walked a lap of his class, appearing more involved then he needed to be at this point, taking in some more of his students work.
Well the Dratini kid has got it, that's something to be happy about... I just hope that pest is gone by the time I reach the door again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"But won't your brother find out that you're in this school when he looks at his students list?" Roxas asked I mean... I don't think you can keep it secret from him because he will find out about it anyway." he explained before apologizing and offering her a sandwich.

"My brother knows I'm here already...see.." she paused taking a sandwich an muttering thank you. "Last year I ran away from home...my father is the type of man who thinks women can't do anything at all. I wasn't allowed to be a Pokemon trainer, neither was my only sister." she said before taking a bite of the sandwich. "if my dad finds me here, he'll try to make me go home. Which is not an option for me." she looked down sadly as Eris nuzzled her hand. "He'd make me release all six of my Pokemon"

Genevieve Molyneux

"Good morning, miss." the older man the teacher said and Genevieve looked up with a small sad smile. "I'm Genevieve Molyneux...it's nice to meet you" she said softly putting her stack of books on the desk. This wasn't new to her because she always had a lot of books with her. If one wanted to be a Pokemon Professor, they had to know everything they could learn.

"Simi, Simipour!" Sapphire exclaimed making Genevieve smile more.

"Sorry I forgot." she said to her Pokemon. Sapphire always cheered her up no matter what. "This is my Simipour Sapphire, she's unique, I've never seen another Simipour with her coloring."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Eggs and Breeding Class

"It's fine, Lucas, Now go take a seat by Mr. Milke. Oh, and remind me to mark you present before you leave." Brock instructed. Lucas nods and walks over to his seat beside 'Mr. Milke'. He sits down and puts his rucksack by his feet. Aipom jumps into another seat beside Lucas. Lucas sighs thinking that it was a close call that he avoided a scolding. He accepts the sheet off Brock with a quiet "Thanks!". Removing his goggles and his hat and placing them on Aipom, he begins to read through the hand-out, as Brock explains the handout. Lucas turns to Aipom to try and decide which Group he belongs to. Either "Field" or "Human-Like". He then takes out his Pokeballs for Heracross and Aron. Skimming his finger down the page to "Bug" for Heracross and "Mineral" for Aron. Lucas gives Aipom a grin as Aipom whispers a small chant back.

"The one exception being that a ditto may breed with any Pokemon, except for those that are of the undiscovered egg group. Those can not breed at all." Brock leaned back on his desk, taking a deep breath. After all he had said, it was well needed. "So are there any questions so far?"

Lucas not knowing what to ask, nor not wanting to speak out in class in front of several people he doesn't know. He remains quiet and awaits for another student to ask.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Kyle Haden

With his gear in tow, Kyle heads northeast towards the forest. He grabs one of the Pokeballs from his belt and a red beam shoots towards the ground releasing Ches, the Haunter. The ghost Pokemon cracked its knuckles and awaited orders from Kyle.

"Ches, I want you to hide in my shadow. If you notice anything unusual let me know." Kyle said.

Almost immediately the Haunter dove into his shadow. Kyle continued on through the fields watching the herds Donphan and Tauros roaming about. The Donphan kept at a slow enough pace for their Phanpy to keep up. To Kyle's left he could see a power plant in the distance, sparks from Electric Pokemon could easily be seen. Wow, there's so many different Pokemon on this island. Wonder if there are any good Psychic types? Moments later Ches emerged from Kyle's shadow. The ghost frantically pointed behind Kyle. Slightly confused, Kyle turns around, somewhat slowly, to see what Ches was pointing at. Then he saw it, a Tauros broke away from the herd and began stampeding towards Kyle. The trainer jumped to the side in an attempt to dodge, while Ches just floated slightly higher than the Tauros. I gotta do something, and I mean now. He got back up on one knee and commanded, "Ches, use Thunderbolt!" The ghost summoned a lighting bolt from the sky to strike the Tauros. It struck the bull Pokemon perfectly, after which the Tauros appeared to be paralyzed. This is as good a time as we're gonna get. We'll be better off saving our energy for those ghost Pokemon Kyle motioned to Ches and the Haunter jumped right back into his shadow. With that they dashed off from the angry bull Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Ace steel, school halls

Ace walked through the halls in a bored fashion with his shoulders slumped, and his hands in his pockets. "For a world renowned academy things around here are pretty dull." Ace paused to process what he just said, and face-palmed, "of course its boring its school you idiot! He sighed a little "well if its boring then why don't I liven things upa it? He smiled to himself, already coming up with some amusing thaughts. This could actually be fun.

Years
Ryan Newson

The newer girl looked at Ryan with a sad smile, like she was in mental pain. This made Ryan frown, had something happened? Could this be something to do with the news of Team Rocket? Ryan assumed it was as that news would terrify anyone! The girl said her name was Genevieve Molyneux.
"Ah, hello there, Genevieve Molyneux! I'm Ryan Newson." Ryan said this as cheerfully as he could to try and brighten the mood and make the girl seem less sad. The girl had many, many books with her. It made Ryan smile to see that someone was taking their studies as seriously as this girl.
"Sorry I forgot. This is my Simipour, Sapphire. She's unique, I've never seen another Simipour with her coloring." Genevieve said. Upon hearing this, Ryan slightly leant forwards to get a better look. After looking at Sapphire for a while he said,
"Well, each pokemon is special and unique! I've never seen a Simipour before, but this one doesn't look like how I've heard them to look. This is a very special Simipour indeed!" Ryan kept looking at the new pokemon. It did look interesting. But, unusual pokemon weren't his speciality. They weren't something he even knew much about. However, legendaries were something that Ryan knew very much about. So he retreated back to his desk and continued to prepare for his lesson.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

Skye glanced over at Duster and Leena. Ellie yawned at the Ghost and threw a Shadow Ball at her."Ya shouldn't do that," she murmured gently. "Can't guarantee your safety if I don't focus on him." She flicked her tail at Volca, who was practically screeching his indignation. Skye observed this out of the corner of his eye before looking peacefully over at Duster.

"Suh-Something wruh-wrong wi-wi-with Bri-h-iahn?" he asked her. Though his expression didn't change, even as Volca shouted what appeared to be some very foul words at him, a gem of dismay glittered in his aqua eyes. "Wuh-wuh-was he ih-in that boh-boh-bombing?" If he was, Skye would drop everything and see to him or whatever it was that was so important. Brian liked keeping his Pokemon close. He willingly let them explore, but usually you found them together. And Brian had class now, so... that was impossible.

Rama licked at his matted fur, grumbling to himself in pain.

Ash

She looked around at the children, seeing them wandering and looking around in a complete confusion. Mentally, she sighed. She had seen this one coming, at least in part. "Riley," she murmured. The Raichu blinked sleepily from where she had been dozing and popped up, tottering over. "All o' ya'll have a team member to fight with and a pair up?" There was a whole lot of mumbling before she shook her head. "Then battle! What kind of trainers are you?" This got shouts of indignation but she shrugged. "Take your hurt egos somewhere else kiddos."

Ash crossed her arms. 'I'm here to teach you what I can. This world ain't pretty and this here Academy has more skeletons in its closet than a lot of League Champions I'd wager. However, I can't teach you if you don't try to learn on yer own. Ya dig? So, move! Follow the opponent's attacks and make sure you and your partner are out of the way. Whoever stays still for longer than five seconds of the opponent attacking will get Riley or myself knocking their legs out. IF your opponent's legs are knocked out, you'd better press that advantage!"

"We clear?" Riley squeaked deeply, grinning like a clown.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark listened to the teachers instruction. She was depending on the students to mostly learn from experience and know how to move around in a battle. Alot went on and sometimes trainers could be hit in the crossfire. This was what she was trying to teach. A good lesson to learn, especially for battles involving bigger Pokemon. He turned to Sammy again and smile.

"Well then, lets get this going! And make sure you keep on your feet. Len knows quite a bit of attacks so watch yourself!" Mark said. Len put his fists up and was ready to get into his first battle in his new evolution. Mark would soon see where Ash was getting at.

"Alright Len! Brick Break!" Mark called out. Len ran toward his opponent and moved in for an overhead karate chop with enough force to break through any form of barrier. He wanted to make it somewhat fair and didn't want to totally take advantage of the Cubone's weaknesses... but that's how you got better. Sometimes losing was part of the experience. Mark learned that the hard way. But he may have also been too overconfident. This Cubone might have more bite then he gave it credit for.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy Cooper

Sammy had understood the object of the exercise the first time around, she'd just been waiting for a little further explanation. Realizing that they were just expected to get on with it and figure it out as they went on. Well, that didn't particularly bother her. She shifted herself into a boxers stance, fists up, balls of the feet. It would be easier to follow the rules this way - even if she stayed in one spot she would be constantly shifting and weaving.

"Cubone, use Growl!" She called out. Growl would lower Poliwrath's attack potential, helping to reduce the advantage they had.

Cubone's eyes almost doubled in size when he saw the much larger, fully evolved pokemon charging for him. Trembling he hugged his bone club tight to his chest and shut his eyes, a faint red light outlining his body. The Brick Break struck Cubone with full force directly on the head, but seemed to have no effect whatsoever. The red light faded and Cubone fell backwards into a sitting position, beginning to cry.

Sammy dropped her hands and stared at Cubone for a second before running onto the battlefield, gathering up the crying Cubone in her arms.

"Hey, it's okay buddy, it's alright. You... you did good, you... you stuck it out, yeah?" She looked up to Mark and smiled apologetically. "Hey, listen, I'm sorry. Cubone is a rescue, and I thought he was ready, but I guess he got freaked out. I think that was Endure he used, I didn't even know he knew Endure."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

So instead of being simply told what to do, they were to move around during battle so they weren't hit by any errant attacks. They were to experience it first-hand. Shawn nodded to himself, knowing that sometimes experience is the best teacher. Facing Mouser, though, meant he had to move quickly or get hit. He mentally cursed himself for getting hurt earlier and hoped it wouldn't hinder him as much. He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind for now and focused on the battle at hand.

"Alright, Pyra," Shawn called to his new Litwick floating in front of him, "Let's see what you can do. Start with Confuse Ray." He remebered that one from when he battled Pyra the other night. Pyra turned her attention to the little Rattata. She focused her power as a white ball of light formed in front of her. She gestured forward and the ball of light shot out, aimed for Mouser.

Shawn, meanwhile, racked his brains trying to figure out what attacks Pyra had at her disposal. He remembered Confuse Ray, but what else? Concentrating, he remembered that she had used Will o Wisp against Zapper before she was caught. That couldn't be it, though, could it? He had to think and battle at the same time. For him, that would be the difficult part.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology

Lucia nodded at that, "So he has been here a long time. He did tell me there were some strange ongoings with the pokemon around the forest... perhaps. I know I read a case study once. It was about another region where the pokemon were being controlled by some group or something like that. I didn't read the whole article but it could be something similar to that. But the question is this... why would Team Rocket target a school, where most of the residents are students? Sure we have teachers and such, but we're only kids. We don't have anything on us that could constitute as valuable. Sure we have pokemon, but this is such a small area. Why even be here when they could try and attack Saffron or such? They can hide much easier over there and here there aren't that many places to hide."

She sighed a bit, "It'll get resolved I'm sure. We have many great trainers here and if anything they can protect the island." She said with a firm nod.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark really underestimated Lens strength... The cubone had used Endure and even started crying. Now Mark just felt bad for even calling that attack. He wished he had called a less powerful attack...

"O-oh man... I'm sorry about that. I probobly should have used something less powerful... we gotta try to learn something here and all..." Mark said. Len gave an apologetic look to the Cubone. He was pretty sorry himself. He had just evolved and he didn't want to absolutely destroy the smaller Pokemon like that. Perhaps he wasn't all that ready for battle yet. Len would have to make it up to the little guy somewhere along the lines. He was just a generally nice Pokemon like that.

"Do you have any other Pokemon? I can switch mine out if that makes things any better." Mark said.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy Cooper - Beach - Traumatised Cubone Scene!

Sammy shushed the wailing Cubone and pulled out a Potion, spraying the little guy. It seemed to make him feel better, his crying trailing off into sniffles. He snuggled in close to her, turning his face away from Mark and Len. Sammy stood up, stilling cradling Cubone.

"No, Mark, really, it's my fault. I shouldn't have pushed Cubone so hard... I'll need to think about the way I'm raising him. I don't want you or Len feeling bad, neither of you did anything wrong." When Mark mentioned trying again with a different pokemon she was a little suprised. But who was she to say no to second chances? She could kill two delibirds with one stones if she could calm down Cubone down.

"Are you sure? I've got other pokemon, but you wouldn't need to switch out your Poliwrath. It's not like he took any hits or anything."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki grinned as the orb came flying at her and Mouser. She leapt to the side and swished her finger, as Mouser let out a paniced squeak and tumbled out of the way too.

"Too slow!" she cried happily, spinning around. "Now, my turn! Get ready and dodge this! Tackle!" she shouted eagerly, and the mouse leapt at the ghost. Sure it would not do a thing, but the exercise was to dodge, right? Anyways, Shawn was hurt, so she would have to go easy on him. Meaning that she was not going to use Quick Attack.

Brian

Brian thought a bit. Why were the Rockets here anyways? it was so confusing. Bother, he couldn't figure it out.

"Hm... I dunno. I don't think that the wild pokemon are being controlled by Team Rocket... They aren't always mean. I personally think that they are trying to warn us or make us leave... But I dunno. Hm... I bet this place has a secret! Something big, because why else are there so many famous and tough trainers here as teachers?" Brian said, thinking hard. He... Thought he was on to something though.

"And I bet the pokemon know, and the Rockets are after it! Which means we gotta do something!" he said, which was why he was trying to get his friends all together to talk to them.

Duster and Leena

Leena laughed and released Ellie's tail, floating upside down.

"Mwehehee~" she said delightedly at the strife of the pokemon.

"Leena, tell Skye what Brian wants. Ellie and Rama look like they could use a hand!" Duster said, scampering over to them and giving Volca a determined look. She was certain that Skye wouldn't want her to fight, but who cared? He wasn't Brian and that was all there was to it. Leena laughed and floated around Skye.

"Brian wants to go flying! Mwehehehe, he said he has a Rocket to the moon! Whoosh wee HEHEHE~" she said happily.

"That's not what he said Leena! Stop joking around!" Duster cried, her tail swaying, a spark running down it to her paws as she prepares to fire her Thundershock attack. Leena laughed and said nothing, letting Skye work out what she meant.

Back