• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should they bring in lvl 100 6v6 on Black/White

Cradily

Fossil merchant
Years
One thing i always thought why they did not do this, mainly of no tiers, either way, the popularity in online play would rocket up if there was 6v6 available, but what is your opinion on it?

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
Years
I think lvl 100 6v6 would be soooo helpful!!!!!!!!! I dont have any pokemon hacking software so i have to level all of my pokemon from 1 to 100 by fighting Audinos and Nimbasa trainers. (the audino fighting wasnt so bad since i got a shiny metagross and audino out of it but still...)

Cradily

Fossil merchant
Years
Only think what i can see being bad in this is the people who will use eved half legendaries, so maybe a tier like on PBR with OU Uber would be good, but i dont mind no tiers at all, 6v6 lvl 100 only and lvl 50 only too would be much much better.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I don't think there'd be any reason for them not to implement this unless they really just keep trying to push people to have to play their game all of the time. I mean I can definitely see why it'd be awesome for people playing (pssh not having to level anything up to 100, really) and at the same time I can see that they could just be trying to get people to keep playing.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
You wanna know how I see that turning out?
Beatup Terrakion strategy.
Rock slide hits your entire team, critical hit on each one.
You lose in one turn.
Rage quitters all around.
But other then the obvious Rockslide/Lavaplume/Discharge/Surf/MuddyWatter/Heatwave reasons, I see no reason why they shouldn't

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
You wanna know how I see that turning out?
Beatup Terrakion strategy.
Rock slide hits your entire team, critical hit on each one.
You lose in one turn.
Rage quitters all around.
But other then the obvious Rockslide/Lavaplume/Discharge/Surf/MuddyWatter/Heatwave reasons, I see no reason why they shouldn't

You missed Blizzard and Earthquake. :P

I think what the original poster was referring to was to be able to use six Pokemon per side at level 100 instead of three per side at level 50. I've done actual six vs. six battles on Pokemon Laboratory, and they are pure chaos.

Back