• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
Years
Hello everyone. My name is Jason, and I am an 18 year old student living on the East coast of the United States of America. I have been playing, watching, and loving Pokemon for the majority of my conscious years. I am an avid gamer, and am not afraid to admit that I have no life aside from work, studies, and gaming. :P

I look forward to sharing stories, experiences, and hopefully getting to know many of you. See you around the forums!

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
Quilava, much love <333

Keke, well, howdy there! Greetings from the southern coast, I hear the east coast is a fun place to live! ;D Always wanted to go, probably NYC~

Anyways, I bid you welcome from Pokecommunity, Mister Jason! We are in the top percentage of communities, you know! :3

And hey, you sound like me in a year. XD I'm gonna be so wrapped up in my college studies, not to mention paying it off is gonna take a lot of work, (I'll have like a job and work study. x-x) and any spare time I have will be spent on games... Goodbye social life! :D; I have also played Pokemon ALL MY LIFE. Well, as far as a remember. Good times, good times. :3

And I hope to get to know you as well! <33 I hope you have a lot of fun in the forums! Happy posting, and remember to obey all the rules!! c:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I spy a Quilava avatar. Someone must be real happy about that. :D Welcome to the community.

I wouldn't say I'm an avid gamer myself, since what I consider those to be is sitting on the Xbox all day playing something like Halo and Black Ops and trying to get really good. Sure I can say I don't have a life, but I don't sit at home all day trying to get good at popular games. I sit at home and play through games which I like, which is currently Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing. They are both awesome games, and I actually have the cartridge for Donkey Kong 64, which is awesome. What's more awesome is that it only cost me $20 which really isn't that much for me, and I didn't have to purchase it online or anything. :D Do you have any gaming goals, considering you're an avid gamer? My only goal for gaming right now is finish Donkey Kong 64 which I've never done and pretty much collect every game for the N64 developed by Rare. I've only got like, 3 games to go, which is alright if I say so myself. I'm only getting the good ones though, so I only really need Conker's Bad Fur Day, and Killer Instinct Gold. :)

Have a great time here, and don't forget to read the rules!

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
Years
Quilava, much love <333

Keke, well, howdy there! Greetings from the southern coast, I hear the east coast is a fun place to live! ;D Always wanted to go, probably NYC~

Anyways, I bid you welcome from Pokecommunity, Mister Jason! We are in the top percentage of communities, you know! :3

And hey, you sound like me in a year. XD I'm gonna be so wrapped up in my college studies, not to mention paying it off is gonna take a lot of work, (I'll have like a job and work study. x-x) and any spare time I have will be spent on games... Goodbye social life! :D; I have also played Pokemon ALL MY LIFE. Well, as far as a remember. Good times, good times. :3

And I hope to get to know you as well! <33 I hope you have a lot of fun in the forums! Happy posting, and remember to obey all the rules!! c:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

We sound very similar, you and I. I look forward to getting to talk Pokemon with you.

I spy a Quilava avatar. Someone must be real happy about that. :D Welcome to the community.

I wouldn't say I'm an avid gamer myself, since what I consider those to be is sitting on the Xbox all day playing something like Halo and Black Ops and trying to get really good. Sure I can say I don't have a life, but I don't sit at home all day trying to get good at popular games. I sit at home and play through games which I like, which is currently Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing. They are both awesome games, and I actually have the cartridge for Donkey Kong 64, which is awesome. What's more awesome is that it only cost me $20 which really isn't that much for me, and I didn't have to purchase it online or anything. :D Do you have any gaming goals, considering you're an avid gamer? My only goal for gaming right now is finish Donkey Kong 64 which I've never done and pretty much collect every game for the N64 developed by Rare. I've only got like, 3 games to go, which is alright if I say so myself. I'm only getting the good ones though, so I only really need Conker's Bad Fur Day, and Killer Instinct Gold. :)

Have a great time here, and don't forget to read the rules!

Quilava has long been my favorite Pokemon. I cannot really say why, but that's just the way it is.

I, like you, do not waste my time on games like Halo and Call of Duty. That's not to say I *never* play them, but I like to try out different styles of games. Anything from shooters to RPGs, I love playing all types of games. As far as gaming goals, I am currently working on getting all the achievements in Magicka, a PC game. I am not an "achievement addict", but I like to explore and fully complete a game before moving on to the next. I am glad to meet a fellow N64 fan.

I look forward to seeing you both around the forums!

Back