• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia

Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?

• Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, keep them how they are

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I don't want to bring up a fight here, but I'm so annoyed that I have to say. You don't want to wait a long time? fine, there are only 2 options for you:
1: Join us, and you can make a hack easier with help. You don't have to take care of all the works from sprite to tiles to scripts
2: Shut up and do your own, because "He who would have fruit must climb the tree". Our sprites aren't the best, so you can find some on IT. We DO find on IT, so if you aren't satisfied with the sprite on IT, you shouldn't want this patch so much lol.
I am really angry when sb just sat there, asked us to hurry up and then takes the achievement of us. And I laughed a lot when I saw your OW sprite of Kari. WTH is that man, lol, is it a kind of new antagonist team =))
And the base patch is just a kind of trailer, or the patch to know-your-comment, because according to it, we would want to see the comments about sprite, or OW, or anything we were missing, not to steal or free - using, OK?

Really sorry Epi or stocko if you guys don't agree with me about things above, I wrote it just because I want to protect our project, until the final end... Hope you guys could understand me :)

I don't mean to add Fuel to the Fire but this was totally "Pwned" lol. I couldn't help but laugh at the Kari OW comment.
Anyways, keep up the good work guys. As I've said before, I want to play this hack very badly.

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
Years
@NG55 We will release the patch when we release it, and we will release all the content along with it. What we won't do is give privileged material such as sprites to people who are not part of our team. I appreciate your interest in the hack and the Kari sprite(although it isn't up to our standards) but I started this project from scratch myself because no one had created this and I would expect you to do the same or wait for the final release so that you have the materials we've prepared for people like you.

@DBM While I agree with you, chill out bro lol

@itman I agree with all your points and I've been working on all of them

@merville As soon as I fix a few movesets and glitches

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Thanks Epi, anyways
Btw, I think you should spend some time taking care of the 1st post of this thread, maybe you can use my titles which i posted somewhere on this thread. Also, I think that i can handle the backsprites now :) Next month, I'm back to school, so I'm working hard now :) Leave the Another sprite folder to me :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Wow nice hack man i've been following this hack for a while my first post on the site ever i think wish i could help with it but to bad i can't hack at all

Epitaph93

Years
Wow nice hack man i've been following this hack for a while my first post on the site ever i think wish i could help with it but to bad i can't hack at all

I used to think the same thing about myself, but really the only thing stopping you from hacking is yourself. Hacking is like gravity, all you need is a little push.

Years
I don't want to bring up a fight here, but I'm so annoyed that I have to say. You don't want to wait a long time? fine, there are only 2 options for you:
1: Join us, and you can make a hack easier with help. You don't have to take care of all the works from sprite to tiles to scripts
2: Shut up and do your own, because "He who would have fruit must climb the tree". Our sprites aren't the best, so you can find some on IT. We DO find on IT, so if you aren't satisfied with the sprite on IT, you shouldn't want this patch so much lol.
I am really angry when sb just sat there, asked us to hurry up and then takes the achievement of us. And I laughed a lot when I saw your OW sprite of Kari. WTH is that man, lol, is it a kind of new antagonist team =))
And the base patch is just a kind of trailer, or the patch to know-your-comment, because according to it, we would want to see the comments about sprite, or OW, or anything we were missing, not to steal or free - using, OK?

Really sorry Epi or stocko if you guys don't agree with me about things above, I wrote it just because I want to protect our project, until the final end... Hope you guys could understand me :)

There's the thing, I tried to join you but no one has gotten back to me. I'm not trying to take your ****, i'm just not good at it, and my Kari sprite looks like Kari

Years
@NG55 We will release the patch when we release it, and we will release all the content along with it. What we won't do is give privileged material such as sprites to people who are not part of our team. I appreciate your interest in the hack and the Kari sprite(although it isn't up to our standards) but I started this project from scratch myself because no one had created this and I would expect you to do the same or wait for the final release so that you have the materials we've prepared for people like you.

@DBM While I agree with you, chill out bro lol

@itman I agree with all your points and I've been working on all of them

@merville As soon as I fix a few movesets and glitches

You can say that my sprite suck sh*t I don't care. I just looked at a basic pic of Kari and went from there. I'm sorry that I'm not a friggin expert, but it's not like anyone will help me with my hack.

Years
Hey NG55, try the site "http://withthewill.net". If you don't like what they have to offer, you won't like what we have to offer...

DBM, I understand where you're coming from, just cool it haha. Don't get too worked up over this. Use your energy for the hack :P

Also, got a few icons done this arvo. I'm trying to get back into the groove of doing a few little things in my spare time, especially since it's school holidays now!

I can't get to that site for some reason so I can't see what it is.

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
@NG55
Don't speak about yourself poorly like that man! Keep up a positive attitude and keep trying. Epitaph did mention your application to me. He's been pretty busy with work and all, I'm sure he'll get back to you soon man.

Also, I think the site might be down, I couldn't get onto it in the last few days either..
If you want help with your hack then head on down to the team section. Ask around there, hopefully I helped :)

EDIT (9/7/12): Looks like the site is back up! Give it another go.

Last edited:

Epitaph93

Years
Update: I finished the Gennai overworld sprite and inserted him just fine, edited text boxes so that the default is green instead of blue, and failed horribly at inserting tiles. Mostly I'm just polishing the graphics so the first release feels new in that regard since scripts haven't been changed at all.

Years
@NG55
Don't speak about yourself poorly like that man! Keep up a positive attitude and keep trying. Epitaph did mention your application to me. He's been pretty busy with work and all, I'm sure he'll get back to you soon man.

Also, I think the site might be down, I couldn't get onto it in the last few days either..
If you want help with your hack then head on down to the team section. Ask around there, hopefully I helped :)

EDIT (9/7/12): Looks like the site is back up! Give it another go.

When did I speak poorly of myself?

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
O.o cant w8 for this game to come out ill surely observe this thread each day ... ^_^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
wow epic first beta is out :D
Just dled it can't wait to play it *I still got a few days until I go back to work*. I'll let you guys know if I find any errors :D

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
Yay beta's out .. 2nd beta tester Epic ..!! Coolness

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
I see the 1st beta is out, as soon as my laptop is fixed I'll play it and see what its like. I'm hoping It'll be easy to get Guilmon.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
The beta's out? Finally, I need a hack to play and plus I always wanted to play a digimon/pokemon crossover hack! Good luck on the next beta and don't give up now!

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Congrats! Well done, you guys! We worked so hard to bring it out today (It's my girl - in - dream birthday lol) I found it very interesting to work with you guys. So, next stop: beta 1.1 :) We can do it, right? And to celebrate this day, I've brought this thread to the largest Pokemon forum in VN: http://www.poke-mega.org/forum/showthread.php?p=542609#post542609 (Where there is Sky (The one who made Flora Sky) and Help-14 (The scripter)... They can test for us :)
That's it, i have to sleep now, see ya!

What destiny you choose and what digimon will get you there are all up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back