• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

For dat victory... we need

1. 4 Con Yards
2. 6 War Factories
3. 23 Helipads
4. 1 FireStorm generator

Last edited:

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

Well, I can handle the Con Yards and FS Generator, but I'm not a vehicle producer.

I'm more of a Recon/Forward Op Base Establisher.

TY

I just build a ****load of Juggs to defend my base... and then its always safe...

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

No kidding. Juggernauts will massacre anything that comes within 1 mile of your base...

Building those deadly things is like setting up a barricade that cannot be cleared. I always have some units around them though in case I find any subterranean units that could sneak right up on them.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

What about terrain that isn't level? Like, mountainous land? You could spend valuable time sending missiles at it until it's flat, but it would take so much time...

TY

Thats what is so beautiful about the game... its challenging, no matter what...

If we played against each other (or tag team vs CPU lol) we would have so much fun with diffferent strategies...

And i am the King of CnC in my hometown, with 14,5 years of experience... (and im 16 lol)

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

It'd be cool to go head-on-head VS a computer, or go against each other. That would be very fun!

Different strategies means the diversity of the game changes. So many ways to play such a challenging game...

I've had just about as much experience as you have, believe it or not. That's pretty cool! :D

TY

hahaha i just grew up with the game... starting since 1997... and still going...

And thats why RTS beats the FPS genre with a large difference haha

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Just got back from my Fire-Type club... Anything going on?

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Glad we took the number down! We still need to do the job however...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back