• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Characters out of Pokemon World would you like in a Pokemon Game or Anime?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Hi fellas, Jam Zx here.

On the topic: What characters would you like to see in a Pokemon Game or Anime?

I bring this out so maybe it will appear on certain hacked game.

You who is watching, let us know, it would be fun as #u()K to see that amazing character bringing value slaps to all those pokemon characters.

As for myself, I would like to see Alucard from Hellsing giving a massive scary time to all those trainer back there.

Share your thoughts.

*Before going on "this topic has already been made". Hey, this is present time baby, I'm working myself on a hack and I need modern suggestions, time goes away and people change.

Cheers.

-JamZx

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
In my opinion I would really appreciate an anime series based on the character of James;
I mean he is so "interesting" not only talking about his oufit (I guess that the the creators have took inspiration from Trunks and David Bowie) but even his way of acting.(so class and raffinate)

Perhaps if he decides to return to his rich family and to accept the marriage, he could do a lot of things (evil things) thanks to his economic power; he could become an elegant and intelligent enemy that could test seriously the strenght of the "twerps" (and . . . win?)

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
I would like to see Mewtwo get his own game as the main protagonist. He could play the role of a Batman-type character fighting criminal organizations, including Team Rocket. Similar to Mewtwo Returns. What should I call my Mewtwo-centered game?

Back