• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Hello, this is a OOC thread for the RP Pokémon III. You may post any questions, comments, concerns or anything else that is related to the RP Pokémon III. Please be aware that all OOC posts will now be directed here and so should yours if you have joined my RP.

Thank you,
Stantler

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
wooh. we're off to a great start by the looks of it. sorry my post is so short, but the next one will be longer. this is gonna be fun :]

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
oh crap, wrong place.

My bad, I will post in right place.

My bad once again.

I apologize.

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
i posted again because i wanted to get to Eterna city and i wanted to have a battle for some rp experience. hope thats okay :]

EDIT: what happened to my post????????

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
I would just like to tell everyone that Sandslash10 is not a member yet, if you see this person participate in the RP while I haven't made her official or not then please ignore her posts and notify me immediately. Thank you.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
May be a bit of an odd question, but what's your guys' opinion on the fact that Arlene's a silly-willy furry? I say this because I see zero other people in this forum roleplaying as furries at all.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Honestly I had no idea she was one. I thought she was a girl in a cat suit or something. But it's cool, it's certainly different.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
i was confused by it at first, but i think its a cool idea. you didn't explain it well in your profile but in your last post it all made sense. hehe maybe Vulpix will be fond of you :P

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Yea I tried haha.

I'll do my best. Like missing school. Thats all. Way too much happened, but at least the rp is underway.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Houndoom, don't worry about getting lost too much. I will likely get lost due to time differences.

We can be left in dust at the same time.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Stupid eastern time calls for sleep. Its 2 in the morning. Hopefully I wont be terribly out of the loop when the sun finally rises.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Attention Everyone!

Hi everyone,

This is an important OOC, I will have to make a message at the RP itself so everyone can read this. I will be gone for most of the day today. By noon today I won't be at my computer and will be out socializing. I regret to inform you of this information so I will have to postpone the trip to Celestic Town at the moment. I have something planned when we get there so I would like to ask everyone if they wouldn't mind not going there until I return. Please do not panic, I will come back as soon as I possibly can, in the mean time though I will post as much as I can. So the question is, "What to do?" Well, this would be a great opportunity for the characters to get to know each other more as there are still many introductions to be announced. I, will use this opportunity for my character to become more social as well. In other words, it's time for some character development. But please be aware that I will return so don't leave the RP.

As far as the RP itself, I hope you are all enjoying it so far. I tend to start my stories slow and then pick them up right away. I have everything planned out so do not worry. I have been working on this idea for almost about a year now, probably more since I forgot when P2 ended, yeah I've been working since then on this.

Anyway I will answer some questions you will probably ask now and get that out of the way:

Q: Wait, if you won't be here today who will be in charge of the RP, maintaining the rules?
A: I asked a very good friend of mine, Wafflegod, to look after the RP while I am away today. He may also post his character up soon, he's Luther. But I am also fully confident in all of you to obey the rules and the Pokécommunity's rules during my absence.

Q: Hold the phone, if you won't be here, what's going to happen to Jay?
A: Again, I will post as much as I can until I leave but when I do, just drag Jay along with you but make sure you keep him in character. LaurenLOVESTONED, for example, does a fine job of this, look at her posts as an example, but many of the others are doing this as well without noticing which is good.

Q: So what's in store for us in Celestic Town?
A: There's going to be a story event there. However I won't be here to carry it out, which is why everyone should just not go there for the time being, same with Mt. Coronet. You can visit the route to Celestic Town and say that you are hiking there but please do not visit the town just yet.

Q: So, where are you going anyway?
A: In case anyone is wondering, I'm going to a STP concert to rock out! Excuse my informalities. However this is the reason I won't be here. I am sorry about this sudden leave.

If there are any further questions, comments or concerns feel free to use this thread to post them or PM me while I am still here. Also, Umbreongirl is allowed to participate in the RP.

Thank you for your time,
Stantler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back