• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revamped Pokemon

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I would give Feraligatr a stat revamp, I know he has a good base Attack stat but it could at least go up to 110 and his's speed should be at least 4 points higher. As for his hidden ability, I would like for him to have Intimidate because why sacrifice added effects for power when he can lower his enemy's Attack as he enters battle. That'll also help because he also has a good base Defense.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I'd give Typhlosion more speed and special atack capping speed at 110 and spatk at 119. I'd raise and lower his hp and defenses ever so slighty so that hp to 75, def to 80 spdef, 80 and lower attack to 70.

New Abillity: Flare Up- Each time this pokemon this pokemon initiates an attack move its sp attack raises one stage(that is before Typhlosion executes the attack)
If you guys think thats too O/P then it just raises SpAtk moves by 1.5% at the cost of 1 stage of def and SpDef

Possible Set:

Typhlosion @ LifeOrb
Trait: Flare Up
Nature: Modest
~Focus Blast
~Flame Charge
~HeatWave/Flamethrower
~Hidden Power Grass/Rock

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Rattata having generally better stats. It's so darn cute and I like the moveset...even if it isn't perfect. Yeah, they only get STAB for normal moves but they're fun for shredding wild Pokemon. Perhaps not actual battles with other trainers (or friends), though. My highest level Pokemon on HG (which I reset) is a Rattata along with my Totodile. n_n

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Revamped Pokemon Part 1: Movepools for Types in General

Grass types in general: Rock Slide, Natural Gift, Nature Power, Earth Power
Electric types in general: Grass Knot
Ice types in general: A freeze equivalent to Scald, if we get one
Psychic types in general: A new Fire move associated with pyrokenisis

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Give Flareon more Physical moves especially STAB moves.

Back