• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse

What should the third freind be called (your rival from D/P/P)

• Jun

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Tyson

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Barry

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Peter

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Paul

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
.:THIS IS NOT A HACK:.
PkmnNETitlePic.png

Made with RPGXP in the wonderful language of English

Intro:
Hi this is my latest game Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse

It is basically a game just for people who want an interesting storey or a game that actually ends!!

Story:
You start off as a trainer called Juliette who finds her self lost in her room when Lucas enters her room she remembers a bit of what she is doing and where she is but her mind is still lost in thought.

It is 7 years after Platinum and most of Team Galactic have been captured and put in jails across the Pokemon world. But after a sudden turn of events Charon escapes by the help of 2 new commanders.

Team Galactic escapes and flees to the region of Alta and ironically this is the region were you Juliette live (OMG that was so not Obvious {sarcasm)

Team Galactic has came to this region in hope of finding Darkrai and using its power to put the world into total nightmare and chaos and at the right time pretending to save the people of the world making them look like gods.

During your travels with your three friends Lucas, Dawn and Jun, you find the secret to the earths survival. But Juliette becomes more entwined as her mysterious past catches up with her.

Will you save the world in time or will it fall in too the hands of Team Galactic

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Map:

Mapforgame.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Features:

• Two modes Story or Free Play
  • New forms of Pokemon
  • Whether
  • Pokedex is no more
  • New Items
  • Kyledoves wonderful tiles
  • Some custom charachters
  • Nearly everything is interactive so talk to your plant or your window, who knows you might get rare items
  • You now have to care for yourself by eating and sleeping
  • Time changes
And Many More.

Poke'top:

The Poke'top is like a miniture laptop. In the couurse of the game there will be updates or new applications that NPC will give you.
Applications:
-Pokedex
-Radio
-Internet
-Recipe Book
-Health Checker
-Phone

Characters:

Spoiler:

Pokemon Forms:
Cresselia has a new form

~Eclipse Form~

488.png

You see this form at a late stage in the game. ou will only see this form once as soon. If you catch Cresselia there is no way to see Eclipse Form.

Screenies:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Videos:

Spoiler:

Team:
Ultimo Spriter - Leader,Mapper,Tile maker, Eventer
Crazyninjaguy - Scripter and Eventer

X

|

|
|
|
|
X
If you would like to help just PM me with some of your work

Credits:

Kyledove - Tiles and Pokemon

RM2K3Kid - People and Pokemon overworlds

Poccil - Starter kit

JC - Tiles

rhevarhe_duh - Tiles

Help:

Not requierd at moment

Banners:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Are you using poccil's starter kit? It doesn't look like it...
If you're not, then you might want to try it. You appear to be using one of the ones from the Resources thread, which are quite old.

I'm not going to stop you, or force you to do anything, but it's something you might want to consider...

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
I got the kit but like i accidently delleted the game and kept al the other stuff like tiles efeccts characters son on so forth because that editor thing you get didnt work for me (i downloded the pack 10 times for the editor thingo and still wouldnt work

Last edited:
Years
Well seeing as I'm now Scripter and Eventer I'd like to use Poccil's starter kit as I've been using it for a while now and I know how to do a lot stuff with it.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Update

UPDATE 1

Ok for the first of many updates I will show ou some pictures​

Scrennie5.png

Scrennie6.png

Scrennie7.png

Scrennie8.png

~EXPLANATION OF PICS~
~PIC 1~ Just arandom shot of Bud town. You can see some Mothim and a Combee flying around
~PIC 2~ Some chick from Floroma town talking to you
~PIC 3~Pokemart and Pokemon Center
~PIC 4~ The first majour event​

(Yes I do know im invisible, if u know how to fix pleaz tell me)​

and yea ross61 she sort of has amnesia​

~Edit from 10 December~

There are new characters avaible to read and there are some more sprites.​

Last edited:

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
no the pokemon sprites were made by none other than kyledove...btw great game i like the whole everything you touch youll get a response thing. Now when you say free play does that mean there will also be a mode you have to pay for?

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Hmmmm. This looks like a really good game with a lot of potential.

Every thing is really really good, the only thing I dislike is the font.

GREAT JOB!!!
and your story is really really really awesome too.

Can't wait to hear more!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
wow this game looks great:D

oh btw... if you need help with the starter kit.. i can help you
i have poccil's starter kit and i use it often so i know most of the features
of it.

Last edited:

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
update time (yay !!!!)

Update 2

While on my Vacation I have been thinking of ways to make the game better by cahnging some of the story, adding more to the story, making new features and new areas.

There will be 9 new pokemon, 3 to each species Adament Creture, Lustrious Creture and Platinum Cretures. you will not be able to cach these Pokemon but you will verse them in battle.

Canalave City is completly remaid, it is now turned in to disticts and at the climax of the Shinnoh story war will be held in the streets of carnalave as trainers verse mystical soliders summond by the Adament, Lustrious and Platinum Orb.​

If i can find someone who can make anime slides, i will do certain cutscenes with anime so for example Juliette meets Uxie etc,etc. but she loses her memory and goes into a weird acoma while in acoma you play as a pokemon in another dimeson and time to time you will see cutscenes from the real orld and they will be in anime
also I would need voice actors​

enough of this jibber jaber, lets talk scrennies​
ScrennieSheet19-20.png

Spoiler:

-Competiton and Voteing-
This is a new feture in big updates, because I cant change that poll Im just gonna say it here and in ur post reply either yes or no or what ever the answer is.

_VOTEING_
Should ther be Pokemon as food (like shity ones so like magikarp is fish and pigy are like quael so on so 4th) or normal human food?
Yes
or
No

_COMPETITON_
I need five basic recipes with basic ingrediants for the recipe book:
example: Toast
Ingrediants: Bread
Strawberry Jam
Peanut Butter
Vegimite
Butter
1. Put bread in toaster and wait for it to cook
2. When cooked take it out then put on your favourite topping

The compertiton ends 15 January at 12:00 midnight

ok see ya​

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Oh goodness... eating... Pokemon? You might as well be asking us if it would be a cool feature to implement the ability to eat people.
Your screens are alright (will it use the "3-D" style of Diamond or just the tiles?), however Lake Astoria sounds strangely like Asturias, or Astoria (as in Waldorf-Astoria). I'm also not completely sure I understand your story. Not that it was hard to read, I just think the conflict and other ideas could have been clearer. Maybe it is just me, though...

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Update 3​

Im to tired 2 do da decor so yea​

Well this is sort of a short update basicly answering questons and showing new mapsso lets begin.​

Spoiler:

well DaSpirit every now and again you may notice that your pokemon might be missing a lot weel that is because ur tired and hungry. in the poketop you can check these 2 stats to see what needs to be worked on. you will be told when there in the red zone (red = eat/sleep NOW!!!, yelow = like sleep or eat but u wont die yet (don't worry u won't die in this game), green = like normal, platnium = dude critical hits 4 everyone).​

Basiclly u get a kit were u can kamp out on certain routes and cook food, otherwise u could just go to certain PC's or places that you own to get slepp or make food for yourself. Cooking is a minigame​

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

h POKE u cant eat people it is perposteres... but it depends on wat da people say if they want 2 use shitey pokemon like magikarps and pidgys and oddish or humen meat like lamb and pork and chicken... of course vegies and the other stuff say normal,.

I saw some pics of that 3D style but i didn't relly like dat but then again the sprites didn't suit it.....i might test it out though on a demo.............................................​

Waldorf-Astoria..........who is dat , i was just makeing up random words.​

Umm just point out wat isn't clear and ill try 2 fix it cause others might find those bits confusing 2.​

Scrennies:
ScrennieSheet221-24.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Lol that all 4 now post soon and pleaz u have to post either yes or no cause i cant change the poll at the top of da page. if u need to know wat it is again it is "Should shitey pokemon be used formaet or human meat like pork?" (yes=Pokemon and No=Pork,etc.

Waudby

Are you using my tile edits? If so, can you change the credits from 'JC' to Jonny Chleevas please?

If you'd like, I'm working on more, heavy edits and re-makes, plus a lot of custom tiles. I can send you them if you want.

I've already spoken to Ultimo Spriter about this and your edits aren't edits, they sprite theft. You are using Kyledove's tiles from his MMORPG that he made especially for that game. They're not to be used by the public.

Before anyone says that's i'm using them, I'm not. I'm using my own graphics in his style, based on his, but not using the original copy.

You can't publicly steal sprites like this.

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
I've already spoken to Ultimo Spriter about this and your edits aren't edits, they sprite theft. You are using Kyledove's tiles from his MMORPG that he made especially for that game. They're not to be used by the public.

Before anyone says that's i'm using them, I'm not. I'm using my own graphics in his style, based on his, but not using the original copy.

You can't publicly steal sprites like this.

I'm sorry? I made the snow myself, just the rocks and signs and stuff are Kyledoves, and for that i apologize. But i must quote a line you said to me; 'You should take a close look at the tilesets to see the difference'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back