• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn (Hikari) Fanclub - No need to worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dawn is the main female character in the Diamond & Pearl series and she's my fave character in the entire anime!

Answer these questions to join:

What do you love about Dawn and why?

Which of her Pokemon do you like?

Do you think she is the best girl Ash has traveled with?

Members so far:

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Can I join? She was my favorite female main character, I loved her phrase no need to worry and I loved Pearlshipping yes, I looked for hints whenever I couldXD

LittleHope

Your Once Upon A Time.
Years
What do you love about Dawn and why?
Well, what I love most about her is that she's determined to reach her dream. Second, I think her hair is pretty awesome! And third, her sense of fashion brings out the best of her.

Which of her Pokemon do you like?
Probably Piplup, because they're super close and they're so sweet together. I think Dawn made a right choice of choosing Piplup. Piplup also has the same spirit as Dawn.

Do you think she is the best girl Ash has traveled with?
Of course! She's different from Misty and May. Unlike Misty, Dawn is pure girly girl. And unlike May, she knew from the start that she wants to be a coordinator. I think Ash and Dawn are pretty alike.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Awesome, Dawn Fan Club, thats What I want among all!

-I do love Dawn due to fact she was a really skilled Coordinator as she progressed, I never knew she would make it so far. I love her Cute Face and her as an overall. She is truly determined and Caring.

-Definetly her best was Piplup, Main reason, is because he was among the funniest things I've seen in the series. Loved especially when he get hit by Draco Meteor and when he acts Mad! And Overall, her Piplup was strong, proud, and you can tell they were meant for each other.

-SHE IS MOST DEFINITELY THE BEST COMPANION I've seen! She is more feminine than Misty, she doesn't tease Ash as much and she actually "Likes" him a bit unlike any other Girl. She was always there for Ash during Gym Battles, Training and So on..Unlike May who I usually see ignores him and just care about her tummy. As a character and a companion..Dawn was spectacular...at least she knew Basics and other good info at the beginning of her journey....

Years
Dawn is best!

Dawn is best! ;)

- I like Dawn because she's so pretty and determined. She also cares her Pokémons.

- Piplup. Because Piplup is so funny. Draco Meteor->Piplup->BOOM!!! ;D Piplup is also strong and determined like Dawn.

- Dawn is best girl that Ash traveled with. Dawn was always cheering Ash in Ash's gym battles. Dawn+Cheering Outfit=Pretty. Pearlshipping.

I said same things that Charicfic. Sorry for that but your comments was so true.

Trash Iris. Wanna Dawn back!

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Dawn is best! ;)

- I like Dawn because she's so pretty and determined. She also cares her Pokémons.

- Piplup. Because Piplup is so funny. Draco Meteor->Piplup->BOOM!!! ;D Piplup is also strong and determined like Dawn.

- Dawn is best girl that Ash traveled with. Dawn was always cheering Ash in Ash's gym battles. Dawn+Cheering Outfit=Pretty. Pearlshipping.

I said same things that Charicfic. Sorry for that but your comments was so true.

Trash Iris. Wanna Dawn back!

xD I also still believe there are more to describe but words can't put it all together :)
I'd like to say though, even though Dawn is my favorite character I still think it isn't right of us to "Trash" or downgrade the other girls :P

True Dawn was the Best in OUR POINT OF VIEW but I gotta admit, Other Girls weren't bad ya know..but There are priorities if you know what I mean. Other Girls were awesome..BUT in their own ways, however Dawn's way fits us the best..

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Unfortunately this thread has been dead for over two months so it can't be revived. But you can start a new Dawn fan club if you'd like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back