• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any Pokemon who would you chose?

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
If you have any Pokemon that exists what one would you go for and why?

I would chose Magma since it's body is a living inferno and lives in volcanoes

magmar.png

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think it would be Blaziken for me. He could do all the lifting and carrying around the house, would beat anybody up that tries to harm me and he'd keep me warm in the winter :D
Although it's true, a Flying type like Pidgeot would be nice to get around

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
A Serperior. Imagine riding a giant frigging snake everywhere... well, until it tries to eat me...
Alright, nevermind maybe something small. Maybe a Chikorita. They're small, easy to care for, not at all dangerous, and cute as a button. Except I live in Wisconsin, so it'd pretty much die during the winter...
Damn, this is more difficult that I thought it would be. Alright, a Machoke! A Muscleman to help me get in shape and help around the house, that's perfect!

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
I would choose Charmander because I can raise it so it would be my friend and fly me around when its a Charizard :) . Basically so I can have a better bond with it instead of just getting a Charizard and having it not listen to me.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Kind of hard for me to decide on just one. I can't decide between Mienfoo and Watchog. They are smart, strong, and cute, just like real weasels in real life (I play with my mom's ferret all the time).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
For those choosing Ditto, remember that even if it can turn into anything, it also gets a really derp face. :P You're better off choosing Mew who, according to the anime, can at least turn into a perfect physical copy when it transforms.

Anyway, I'd pick Cherrim! No surprises for anyone who knows me even slightly, haha. I mean, I'd feel a little bad about picking Cherrim because Canada is not a very good climate for it but I'd never be able to bring myself to pick anything else. :[ I'd totally train my Cherrim to be in sunny form in artificial/indoor light so it wouldn't be missing out since I don't go outside much and even if I did, it wouldn't be allowed out in the winter months anyway. :P

Years
I'd choose Oshawott, cos he's just the cutest thing there ever is in Pokemon and he's my apparent mascot like how Cherrim is Lightning's mascot Pokemon.

Neeni

Stage On!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2013
It would be torchic so I can cuddle with it and be all cute x3 I'd love to have it walk around with me wherever I go and if it got tired I'll carry it like a baby ♥ and when it evolves it'd be so badass and it'll punch anyone I hate right in the face xD it'll be my best friend!
I just love the torchic line so much I really wish pokemon were real ugh...

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Cute one alright.

But I am still on season 4 so I have not seen it yet and I wanna see Minnin?? And Pulse?? You know the ones I'm on about. ---See what I mean?

Some exciting new Pokemon to discover for me. Yay that's one of the reasons I got back into the PokeBuzz.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Hmm, I'll go with an Ampharos. They look so cuddly, with their big bulky tail and their plump bellies. Also the orbs on their tail and head will act as excellent nightlamps, provided they don't shine it so brightly like they're trying to signal the ISS. And he can just cuddle up to me when I am going to sleep like that. Might feel a little rubbery though but I won't mind.

Back