• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Bleacher - I lovez ya! You saved me from looking around for those players who are still alive! :D BTW, both Fuyu and MissDoronjo have decided to drop out, so both Pikachu and Eevee (as well as those starters not mentioned in Bleacher's post, are the starters available ATM.

EDIT: Decided to pull Mr. Mammoth from the RP, for the sake of letting more people join due to his unexcussed inactivity. Thus meaning that Poochyena is also available.

Hereto - Now that you've seen the catalog, you're only an edit away before Torn and I judge your SU a la America's Next Top Model, which, in this case, will be Hoenn's Next Top SU :p

Torn - I waz not lazy :p well... Maybe a bit. Also, Ill be back in school by this Monday, so, you'll probably read more Torn and less Vato anytime soon :p ... Again.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Okay, so if only Bleacher, Orangeness, Travel, Icy Burn, de la Muerta, and Tman are still in, that means that the starters available are Pikachu, Skitty, Slugma, Eevee, Zigazagoon, and two Poochyenas are available, right?

I would like to join this roleplay, but I'm in the middle of serious exams right now. I get a bit of a break on Wednesday, so if you can wait that long then I'm your lady C:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Errmerrrgerrrd Swan wants to join asdfghjkl!

Anyways... That is almost correct, I failed to realize Bleacher hadn't included two more Roleplayers: Roleplay Extraordinaire TornZero (Skitty) And Khawillicious Khawill (Zigzagoon). Every other starter that you noted IS available. And, of course we can wait, it's not like you have to murder everyone else that attempts to join until Wednesday... Yet. Besides, I also will be a lil big inactive because Ill be back on school by Monday, so, yeah...

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I can live with no Skitty and Zig, as it stands now I'd probably go for one of the two Pooches (why are there two, anyway, out of curiosity) or that pwetty lavaslug you're offering for sale there.

I'm pretty sure that by wednesday I'll be up for some killing anyway, if it comes to that...

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
There was /one/ Poochyena at first, but when Zerin/Tyler/Wolf/that guy was here, he decided to have a Poochyena burst heart. Now it's just a regular Poochyena.

If you come up with an awesome excuse, however, you're not limited to the starters on the list.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
hey umm can i try to do another SU? I have an idea on how i can make them better and i really want to join plz.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Hail Vato, the evil king of all darkness, I am greatly honored with the recognition. *bows*

Coming back to my RP self.. Its good to see three more players joining, the more players the more fun, interesting and challenging it becomes. Keep it coming and don't fall asleep xD

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
S'okay DeLaMuerte, you can come back if you say pretty please ;)

As for the IC... I thought I had posted there... but I guess it was just my mind messing with me, so... yeah, I'll get to it ASAP.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
:B Soooooooorry! Damn those GTS Negotiations... at least I've reached my goal of getting 150 PKmn before the fifth badge :D As for the post, it should be up anytime soon. Again, I'm really, really, REALLY sorry for any inconveniences caused by my laziness...

Back