• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favorite Unova city?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
Castelia City is prolly my favorite, it just looks really good and I like the music.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
i like Humilau because of it's beaches and sights. If I could live anywhere in Unova it would either be on Humilau. :)

lando

Hoenn's Champ
Years
Mines would have to be Humilau City because I love the music and how it resembles paciflog town which is in my favorite region.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Back in BW, Mistralton and Lacunosa were my favorites. But was replaced by both Virbank and Humilau.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Castelia is my favorite. It's a beautiful city, and it's even more beautiful during nighttime. Due to all of its tall buildings, it actually reminds me a lot about where I live... New York! xD Also, its music sound quite pleasant to me. I like Undella Town, too, because it makes me feel kind of happy whenever I'm there.

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2015
I choose Castelia City cause its very big and popular city in UNOVA!

Spoiler:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Lentimas. It was a breath of fresh air getting out of all the cities. And the wild Pokemon on the succeeding route were pretty amazing.

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
Castelia because of the cool bridge, the boat tour, and most importantly CASTELIA CONES!
It was also really different from past cities.

Back