• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacking Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Hey I posted this earlier saying if someone could translate it because I copied and pasted from the forum i originally posted it from. But no biggie here it is again *,*(?)
Not much to say
Some base I made with FM tile rips and wesley Fg minis(ow's) (the map isnt complete because I am sleepy and its too late to edit now :l)
Spoiler:

Descarga:https://www.mediafire.com/?1hb67mum7ug97pv
Credits:

• Fm
  • Cope
  • Wesley FG
  • Shawn
  • Syn(Optional)

Cya! :@

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Last edited:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Well, I decided to upload an update to this, possibly a final update.

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald

A huge overhaul from my old patch. It replaces the ???-type, but instead of being a very weak type, it is now a legitimate type! I also changed the type picture sprite as well. I'll post a video to showcase this patch.

Enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VvTOMyyfgQ

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
I went through and dumped all the battle scripts for each move effect using Jambo's BSP from an Emerald BPEE rom. They're ordered by move effect number, and in parenthesis I've listed one or two attacks that make use of each one.

Effects numbered 115 (Sandstorm), 136 (Rain Dance), 137 (Sunny Day), 164 (Hail), and 199 (Teeter Dance) aren't included because they would not decompile; trying to do so resulted in BSP crashing. There are empty text docs for them as place holders, any other unlisted number is not used and therefore available to use for custom move effects.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I have two patches here, both for Emerald.

One thing I didn't like about Emerald is that they just made everything the color green for the sake of changing it. It just made all the menus and such look ugly. So I went and restored the Ruby/Sapphire colors of all the menus and other things that were made unnecessarily green.

Screenshots (left is Emerald, right is the Color Restoration Patch):
9dJmvRD.png

Note, I didn't change the color of the Bag sprite because this is purely a menu thing, not a character design change. Also the Match Call textbox becoming orange not actually intended and was a side-effect of changing the main Pokénav color back to orange, but I view it as a pleasant side-effect because that's one less green thing.

These patches don't use any free space at all, so you can patch these to existing hacks without any problems.

And the second patch is to disable Emerald's animated sprite feature to make it even more R/S-like. Credit to shinyquagsire for discovering how.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Fire Red XV Rom BaseWIP
Today I have a Fire Red rom base that will (in time) replace most if not all tiles.
I made this in celabration of me spending all of last night learning how to insert tiles finally!! Woot!
The main goal of this base is not only for hacking but also to be playable on a normal fire red game.
That way people who want to enjoy the basic game can still have a feel of new tiles.
The tiles used came from The Calis Project and Chaoticcherrycake's Tileset
Screenshots:

xiNFRaH.png
2DGWaOo.png
cudYmVw.png

Please note this is not finished. Currently only trees, grass, oaks lab, signs, steel fence, mountains, hedges, some paths and flowers have been changed.
(flowers are glitched cause of animation.) And a few extras have been added.

Credits:
Spoiler:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u2ou1zmwxh1h2y3/XV_Rom_Base_v1.2.ips

Changelog:
Fixed flower animation
removed oaks lab door animation
added water edges fixed various things
added pallet town house

Suggestions for this base or a new base are welcome

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thread closed because we now having a subforum where you can make threads for your resources! The Tools, Tutorials and Resources subforum is open for business! Please keep any small resources (such as indexed sprites and rips) in the stickied Quick Resource thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back